2019 Topps Heritage Thoughts

Any thoughts on the 2019 (1970) Topps Heritage Issue? While I really like the look of the 1 of 1's and he 5 of 5's and whatever, I have never been fortunate to open one. Are case prices going to rise again this year? The big stars signing? I would expect a subset, maybe a 10 card set of Munson to be issued. Perhaps a focus on some all-stars since there is a lack of great rookies. Vida Blue, Darrell Evans, and Bill Buckner are about as good as it gets. I have sets from every Heritage year and unopened boxes/cases for each year since I am a fan of the 60's, but now that we are moving into the 70's, I don't know how far out I will go. What about the rest of you?

CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
To be honest, no direction, but...
1966-69 Topps EX+
1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
All Topps Heritage-Master Sets

Comments

• jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

So, Cardboard Connection just gave us the first look at the set. It looks nice, but I agree with a comment that a member makes; it looks like the borders are to wide and the picture to small. If these cards come off the press miscut, then they are going to look really bad with so much border on each side to begin with. Hope Topps puts some quality assurance into this. I guess we wish this every year. The Brewers will be a special feature of this set, marking their entrance into the league. Feb 27th is the release date, earlier than the usual March time frame.

CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • bammerbbbammerbb Posts: 61 ✭✭

Is the 2019 set still going to have so many SP's in it?? I quit making the sets several years ago because the SP's were getting so pricey to find.

• bammerbbbammerbb Posts: 61 ✭✭

However I do like the 60's format that were used, so I'm always sitting on the fence about it.