Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

A nice way to re-holder your older non-hologram PSA cards.....

I am sending in my '56 Mantle PSA 5 in for review for $20.00 with a declared value of 499. I spoke with Nick in PSA sales and he said if you would like to have the card reholdered just write it on the form and if your review doesnt bump the card PSA will still reholder the card regardless.... which is a nice way to get your older PSA holders up to date.... I believe reholdering is a mere 7.00 but for an extra 13.00 you can focus in on your collectibles you may feel deserve a higher grade and get them reholdered as well.

Comments

• Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

This is great information, thank you.

As a side note, for the life of me, I could never understand how a card could be accurately reviewed (i.e. graded) while it was still in a holder.

• Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭

@MLBdays said:
    I am sending in my '56 Mantle PSA 5 in for review for $20.00 with a declared value of 499. I spoke with Nick in PSA sales and he said if you would like to have the card reholdered just write it on the form and if your review doesnt bump the card PSA will still reholder the card regardless.... which is a nice way to get your older PSA holders up to date.... I believe reholdering is a mere 7.00 but for an extra 13.00 you can focus in on your collectibles you may feel deserve a higher grade and get them reholdered as well.

good stuff

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did this on a card a few months ago. As mentioned, just ask for it to be reholdered if it doesn't bump.
    James