Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1953-D Roosie Reverse Monster Remaining

labloverlablover Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 31, 2018 4:43PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I have a few extra Roosies available for those in need. These are Registry Quality, depending on ones Registry needs. Some are just nice coins I found, or came out of one of my raw sets that I had graded, that don't really meet a Registry need. But, I thought enough of them to have graded.

A few have TrueViews, those without are my own shots. Didn't spend much time with lighting, etc. but you'll get the gist of what it looks like.

Images updated 8/7...Actually took time to make them correct

Prices include shipping, etc. and you can always return within seven days if not pleased, just pay the return shipping.

1947-D PCGS MS66+...$28.00 SOLD

1948 PCGS MS66FB...$35.00 SOLD

1948-D PCGS MS67FB...$55.00 SOLD

1949-D PCGS MS67FB...$85.00 Has the QA Sticker SOLD

1950-D PCGS MS67FB w/QA Sticker...$110.00 Blast White...SOLD

1953-D PCGS MS65FB...$85.00 Reverse Toned Monster

1954-S PCGS MS66+...$45 SOLD

1955-D PCGS MS66FB...$35.00 SOLD

1955-D PCGS MS66FB...$47.00 SOLD

1957 PCGS MS67...$48.00 SOLD

1958-D PCGS MS67FB...$65.00 SOLD

1959 PCGS MS66FB End-of-Roll...$58.00 SOLD

1960-D PCGS MS66FB...$80 SOLD

1962 PCGS MS66FB...$55.00 SOLD

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Comments

• Options

:)

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

P.M. sent
    Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

Weekend bump... B)

• Options

• Options

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the sale Jim!

Later, Paul.
  • Options

@Stooge said:
    Thanks for the sale Jim!

Always a pleasure Paul, enjoy buddy!!!

• Options

Hi Lablover
    P.M.sent
    Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs

• Options

Mid-week bump... :)

• Options

Labor Day weekend bump...

• Options

Ok Lablover
    A couple of things.
    1. I got the coins today. Very surprised Happily so.
    2. You Should spend a little time perfecting your photography. Those coins look 4 times better in hand than your photo's.
    3. I feel like I should send you a few more dollars as I KNOW I got the better end of the deal. ( not going to , just going to deal with my guilt though.)
    4. Thank you for sending really beautiful coins. I am very pleased, and now with them in hand, I can't believe they didn't sell right away. My GOOD fortune.
    Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs

• Options

@bobsr said:
    Ok Lablover
    A couple of things.
    1. I got the coins today. Very surprised Happily so.
    2. You Should spend a little time perfecting your photography. Those coins look 4 times better in hand than your photo's.
    3. I feel like I should send you a few more dollars as I KNOW I got the better end of the deal. ( not going to , just going to deal with my guilt though.)
    4. Thank you for sending really beautiful coins. I am very pleased, and now with them in hand, I can't believe they didn't sell right away. My GOOD fortune.
    Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs

Thanks Bob, it's always nice to get positive reaction to a deal. Guess it's best to understate the coin(s) than to overstate. I'm very happy you are pleased and hope you enjoy each. Thanks for the transaction.

Jim

• Options

B)

• Options

Been awhile bump...