Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

For Sale Here - 20 PCGS OGH 1881-S Morgans *** SOLD

These came into my friends shop today. They're from a regular customer, a widow slowly/steadily selling off her late husbands coin collection.
Over the last past year, I've purchased 6 green boxes of OGH Morgans and many more unique coins from this person. The Morgans were originaly purchased as "investment coins" and have been off the market since they were graded.

16 are graded MS64, 3 are MS63 and 1 is MS63 Prooflike

As you know, 1881-S Morgans come really flashy. These are all solid for the grade. Not a single one is undergraded, a few are very possibly under-graded. Most are 100% accurate and just plain nice.
So there are no surprises, 2 of the MS64 Morgans have some haze. Under the bright light, it really pops. Funny enough, those are a couple of the cleanest MS64's. They would acetone right off if you felt like cracking them. The other mention, the MS63 PL coin does not have very deep mirrors and a few small black specks of reverse gunk. It's a nice coin, maybe nice than 63, just not super prooflike in my opinion. That's the real deal on these... It is not my intention to overly-hype these coins but I am confident you will be pleased with the quality.

I'm looking for in between greysheet bid/ask- $1260 + $12 shipping. I've got a hundred BST buy & sell references here on the boards. Send me a pm if you're interested, thank you.

I took a few close-up shots as well as photo'd the 2 that are hazy.

Comments