Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: Rare Varieties, Errors, IHC's, Mercs, Silver Commems, Gold, etc...

Lot's of good stuff for sale or coming up for sale! It's time to clean out some of my extra's and/or coins that I've upgraded recently. I will be adding to this list over the next couple of weeks as I dig more stuff out.

I have alot of transactions across all the coin message boards. Please PM me or Email me with any questions about a coin.

I keep it simple. All prices include shipping and I accept Paypal. All reasonable offers will be considered. Easy 7-day 'no questions' asked return policy. Don't like it then send it back for a full refund.
Fastest communication: Email Me

CENTS

NGC
1909-S Indian Head 1C MS65RB $3000 IMAGE
Key Date. One of the finest examples known of a 'Woodie' for this year. The coin has nice original luster, no spotting, and beautiful gold tones running through the planchet.

1909-S Indian Head 1C XF45BN $690 IMAGE
Conservatively graded. Uniform light brown surfaces are completely blemish free. Strike is solid with bold four diamonds and individual letters in LIBERTY along with headband raised edges.

1862 Indian Head 1C UNC DETAILS $110 IMAGE
No signs of a cleaning and surfaces have no blemishes. Not sure what NGC sees here. Very strong strike and would be a nice pickup for a Indian collector.

PCGS
***SOLD*** 1879 Indian Head 1C PR63RB $300 IMAGE
One of a kind color! The fields are highly reflective and with tones of colored toning. Lime greens, deep blues, lavenders, and deep purples.

DIMES

ANACS
***SOLD*** 1916-S Mercury 10C MS63FB $130 IMAGE
Really nice gold toning. Could probably get upgraded if resubmitted. Housed in the old small ANACS holder.

***SOLD*** 1916 Mercury 10C MS66FB $275 IMAGE
Slightly rotated dies and really cool rainbow toning. Housed in the old small ANACS holder.

1939-D Mercury 10C MS67FB $175 IMAGE
Bright and beautiful. Slight red toning with great eye appeal.

PCI
1916 Mercury 10C MS66FB $250 IMAGE
Nice strong strike and beautifully toned.

1923 Mercury 10C MS65FB $175 IMAGE
Beautiful patina and a full strike with full bands.

***SOLD*** 1939-D Mercury 10c MS66FB $40 IMAGE
Some dark toning but a nice stike with full bands. Priced accordingly and low.

SEGS
1940 Mercury 10C MS67FB $115 IMAGE
Very bright luster and nice eye appealing patina. Although SEGS has FB on the label... the full bands are extremely close. It's a very beautiful coin in hand, but will wheel and deal on this one.

NTC
1941 Mercury 10C MS68 $45 IMAGE
Beautiful silky surface. I'm selling at 67 numbers and could be a steal for someone if it turned out to be a 68. It would jump to a $500 dollar coin.

1944-S Mercury 10C MS68 $450 IMAGE
Nice eye appeal and pretty goldish toning. The gold toning on the reverse is especially pretty. You won't be disappointed with this one.

1945-D Mercury 10C MS67FB $125 IMAGE
Bright white surface and lots of luster. Clear full split bands.

NNC
***SOLD*** 1942-S Mercury 10C MS68FB $145 IMAGE
Nice and white. Extremely close to full bands, but I've priced it as if it doesn't have them. Could be a money maker for someone.

***SOLD*** 1943 Mercury 10C MS68FB $1,300 IMAGE
The prettiest Mercury in my lot. This one has blazing luster and a beautiful toned surface. This is one that would be worth sending to PCGS/NGC.

1944-D Mercury 10C MS68FB $400 IMAGE
Lustrous and blast white. I've priced it well under 68FB and more inline with a 67+FB. Lot's of value in this one and one that I'm open to moving with the right offer.

1945 Mercury 10C MS67 $45 IMAGE
Beautiful coin and a wonderful example.

1945-D Mercury 10C MS67FB $115 IMAGE
Strong strike with full split bands. Beautiful toning that holds a premium. This is a nice addition or upgrade to a high quality collection.

QUARTERS

NGC
1957 Washington 'Type B Reverse' FS-901 25C MS66 $125 IMAGE
Beautiful high grade example! Gorgeous toning and overall patina. It doesn't get much nicer for a scarce variety.

1957 Washington 'Type B Reverse' FS-901 25C MS66 $125 IMAGE
Beautiful high grade example! Gorgeous colorful rim toning and overall patina. It doesn't get much nicer for a scarce variety.

1999-S Washington 'Georgia' Silver 25C PF70UCAM $65 IMAGE
A perfect specimen and the slightest beginnings of very attractive toning. Beautiful mirrors on this one.

HALF DOLLARS

NGC
***SOLD*** 1943 Walking Liberty 50C MS65 $90 IMAGE
Nice attractive white with slight toning. Surface has strong original mint luster.

DOLLARS

NGC
***SOLD*** 1885 Morgan S$1 MS63 $80 IMAGE
A bargain at this price for such a gorgeous example. Lustrous surface that shines through the beautiful patina. Nicely golden-brown toning with hints of blues and deep purples.

1900 Morgan S$1 VAM-16 R-3 I-3 MS65+ $1400 IMAGE
VAM HOT 50 List. Only 1 known at this grade and only 1 finer! Beautifully toned and silky smooth skinned Morgan Dollar that is about a rare as you can get for a VAM collector. A true one in a million coin.

1921 Morgan S$1 VAM-10 R-3 I-3 MS64 $200 IMAGE
Final year! Blast white and a ton of luster for a 64 graded Morgan. A rarity rating of 3, but it seems to be a hard to find VAM and a quite scarce R-3.

ANACS
1921 Morgan S$1 VAM-19A R-7 I-3 MS62 $325 IMAGE
Here's a chance to own an extremely rare VAM variety. Good looking for a 62 grade with plenty of luster, and a rarity 7 rating!

SILVER COMMEMORATIVES

NGC
1947S Douglas MacArthur 50 Centavos MS66 $175 IMAGE
Scarce Silver Commemorative that is becoming more popular in the marketplace. Extremely rare at this high grade! Beautiful toning with hints of lavender and gold.

GOLD

NGC
1999-W Washington Gold Commemorative $5 MS70 $500 IMAGE
Beautiful toning that is very attractive over most gold pieces. A perfect example and housed in an older generation NGC slab.

ERRORS

NGC
1999 Lincoln Memorial 'Broadstruck & Multistruck' 1C MS64RD $89 IMAGE
Blazing red color!!! Unique and rare coin with two mint errors. Broadstruck "out of collar" and Multistruck.

1977 Jefferson 'Struck on 1C Planchet' 5C MS64RB $800 IMAGE
Nuclear Toner!!! Beautiful blue, purple, mint red, sea green colors on both sides. Extremely scarce combination of unique mint error, high grade, and toning.

ANACS
***SOLD*** 1980-P Jefferson 'Struck on 1C Planchet' 5C MS63RB $325 IMAGE
Really beautiful example and is the most attractive 63 I've run across. Deserving of a top spot in any mint error collection. Gorgeous luster and lots of original mint red color remaining.

FOREIGN

NGC
2010MO Libertad Onza S1/20OZ PF70UCAM $25 IMAGE
Low mintage coin. A perfect specimen with the highest grade given by NGC.

1943-SA Madagascar 50 Centimes MS65RB $130 IMAGE
Very scarce at this grade and only 1 finer! One year type, and issued while the island of Madagascar was controlled by German forces during World War II. The original red mint luster shines on this coin.

.................................AT A STOPPING POINT AND WILL ADD MORE TOMORROW....................................

1977 Jefferson 'Struck on 1C Planchet' 5C MS64RB Nuclear Toner!!! Beautiful blue, purple, mint red, sea green colors on both sides. Extremely scarce combination of unique mint error, high grade, and toning.

***SOLD*** 1980-P Jefferson 'Struck on 1C Planchet' 5C MS63RB Really beautiful example and is the most attractive 63 I've run across. Deserving of a top spot in any mint error collection. Gorgeous luster and lots of original mint red color remaining.

1900 Morgan VAM-16 R-3 I-3 S$1 MS65+ VAM HOT 50 List. Only 1 known at this grade and only 1 finer! Beautifully toned and silky smooth skinned Morgan Dollar that is about a rare as you can get for a VAM collector. A true one in a million coin.

1947S Douglas MacArthur 50 Centavos MS66 Scarce Silver Commemorative that is becoming more popular in the marketplace. Extremely rare at this high grade!

1957 Washington 'Type B Reverse' FS-901 25C MS66 Beautiful high grade example! Gorgeous toning and overall patina. It doesn't get much nicer for a scarce variety.

***SOLD*** 1943 Mercury 10C MS68FB

1929-S/S Lincoln Wheat 1C MS65RD [PCGS CoinFacts plate coin] (Pop: 4/0 PCGS Top Pop with only 4 graded this high and none higher!)

1909-S Indian Head 1C MS65RB "Woodie"

***Considering Serious Offers Only*** 1896 Bryan "So-Called Dollar" S1$ MS62 (PCGS has graded 1 of this variety at MS62, none higher)

1999-W Washington $5 "US Vault Collection" MS70
Email me with any questions at jasonmblaydes@gmail.com

Comments