Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB Civil War dated halves

AAUGH!!! Recently, I missed the chance to buy a beautiful trio of 1861,1863 and 1865 halves from a single forum member because I was travelling on the day they were posted.

I am looking for 1861-65 P minted half dollars and 1861-O in AU grades.
Please offer me some through PM with pics and coins details.

Thanks !
Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

Comments

• Options
    YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT
    Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• Options
    TTT
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    jdillanejdillane Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.