Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Wanted: 2015 Coin & Chronicles Sets (Truman, Ike, Kennedy, Johnson) - Will Still Try To Pay Top $$

send me a PM if you want to do business on these US Mint product.

Thanks.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    Thank's Wondercoin !!!
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Edited to say: Mitch is a great buyer. No offense intended with previous comment. I was simply asking him to offer me his extras. Please sell to him.
    Seth
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Please offer some to me if you end up with any extras. image >>

Bad form to do this on someone else's BST post

Very bad form

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
    Ttt

I know Coinfame meant no harm when he posted to my thread. I believe he was unaware of the rules of 1 post a day regardless of whether you change your price. When he realized that, he wanted to play fair and Ttt my buy ad as well.

All good.

I would like to buy some more Truman sets though if anyone has them to sell.

Wondercoin
  • CoinFameCoinFame Posts: 647
    Thank You image
    Seth
    Ttt

Wondercoin
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    Sell to this guy and you wont go wrong.
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THANK YOU GUYS!

TTT

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

If you have 10-50 sets, let's talk before you consider selling them.

Wondercoin
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    Ttt

Wondercoin
  • bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    Ttt

Will pay $xx/set on fresh sealed March of Dime sets. I can use about 50 more at that price.

On Truman and Eisenhower, send me a PM and let's talk about what you have.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭
    Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
    ttt

Wondercoin

Just, once again, paid the highest price for Truman sets to a board member.

I'm trying!!

Wondercoin
  • C0INB0YC0INB0Y Posts: 627 ✭✭
    I was ‘COINB0Y' with 4812 posts and ‘Expert Collector’ ranking (Joined in 2006).
    ttt

If you have 10 or more Eisenhower sets, let's talk about them.

Wondercoin

• C0INB0YC0INB0Y Posts: 627 ✭✭
    I was ‘COINB0Y' with 4812 posts and ‘Expert Collector’ ranking (Joined in 2006).
    ttt

Wondercoin

• << <i>ttt

If you have 10 or more Eisenhower sets, let's talk about them.

Wondercoin >>

I'm your huckleberry...

Alex
    Just to clarify... I am buying any quantity... But if you have (10) or more sets a possible grading joint venture deal comes into play as an option.

I am also paying the highest prices on these boards on both products as far as I know.

Wondercoin.
    ttt

Please send me a PM offering your confirmed sets for sale.

Wondercoin
    ttt

In addition to purchasing your sets outright, I offer another option of grading the sets with me (as "Joint Venure partners") at PCGS - send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks.

Wondercoin
  • JaLPJaLP Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the quick, easy transaction.
    My pleasure JaLP.

Ttt

Wondercoin
  • PM Sent.
  • themasterthemaster Posts: 676 ✭✭✭
    Time tested member.

Have a Great Day!
    Louis
    "If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some." Benjamin Franklin
  • paladinpaladin Posts: 898 ✭✭
    PM sent.

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary."

~ Vince Lombardi
  • SONOMOSCASONOMOSCA Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    Thank you! Wonderful gentleman to deal with! image
    BST transactions - Wondercoin, SNMAN , Mb423, Timbuk3
    My pleasure guys!!

Wondercoin
  • paladinpaladin Posts: 898 ✭✭

Thanks, Mitch image

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary."

~ Vince Lombardi
  • NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks, Mitch image >>

I'll second that.....thanks, Mitch!
    I'll come up with something.
    My pleasure guys!

I am still trying to pay top bid.... Give me a try.

Wondercoin.
  • Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Om sent. I know the other dealers price... let see if you beat them image
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.....in hand.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    Ttt

Wondercoin
  • SONOMOSCASONOMOSCA Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    Smooth transaction and FAST payment!
    Mitch is the go to guy! Thank you sir!!!
    BST transactions - Wondercoin, SNMAN , Mb423, Timbuk3