Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSHO - Reduced Size Bust Quarters - Sold

Several reduced size bust quarters for sale. Prices below are with shipping on me. I am not great at photographing coins and truly believe that each coin looks at least as good if not better in hand than the photos. I have tried to describe all visible flaws in each coin. I don't want any surprises and want you to be happy...as such, you can return any coin within 7 days for a full refund, but return shipping will be on you. If you feel I've made a mistake in attributing browning variety, please let me know, so I can get the listing corrected. Open to offers on multiple coins or the whole lot...PM me with any questions. Thanks.

1833 B-1 (PCGS VF25) - $220
Very nice original obverse with good contrast between fields and devices. Reverse has a darker mark from the 'E' in States to the 'C' in America across the right wing.

1835 B-6 (NGC VF25) - cert#3169133-004 - $220
Very, very nice original obverse with good contrast between fields and devices. Minor, toned over dig under S1 in States on the Reverse and between States and Of...both look much worse in the picture than they do in hand.

1834 B-1 (PCGS VF35) - $265
Nice coin with original skin over both the obverse and reverse. Very minor toned over marks on reverse to the left of the bottom of the right wing.

1835 B-2 (PCGS VF35) - $245
Very nice original coin with good contrast between the fields and devices. Minor dark spot above the 3 in date on the obverse and above the 'O' in Of on Reverse. Minor dig across the top left to middle of shield on reverse as well...looks worse in pictures than in hand.

1836 B-2 (NGC VF30) - cert#3706261-017 - $220
Very nice original coin with good contrast between the fields and devices. Minor toned over dig to the left of star 11 and just under the ear on the obverse. Darker spot under 'U' in United and under arrow feathers on Reverse.

1831 B-5 (NGC F15) - cert#4183772-010 - $120
Nice original coin. Couple of barely noticeable dark spots in left obverse field and one above the cap. Very minor, light scratch from the top center to right middle of shield on reverse.

Comments