Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Uncirculated, PCGS Graded and CAC'd Seated Dollars -- Choice of two. Do you Prefer Brilliant or Ton

1860-O $1 Seated PCGS graded MS61, CAC.
The first of two uncirculated, CAC'd Seated dollars in this list. This one is completely untoned, lustrous and very fresh looking. So many of these are banged up, beat up sliders that it is refreshing to see one that is accurately graded and pleasing at this grade level. $2675.

1860-O $1 PCGS graded MS62, CAC.
I am very pleased to offer a second specimen. This one is a bit higher in grade and – surprisingly for this date – very attractively toned in vibrant blues. The reverse is a bit lighter in color, and leans a bit toward the golden side. A great value, in my opinion. $3450.

PayPal Welcomed. All prices include postage to you. 7 day return for any reason, or for no reason at all. I try hard to make this wonderful hobby easy and fun for you.

See these coins and similar items at my website:

Dave Wnuck Numismatics' Coins for Sale, with Images
Dave Wnuck. Redbook contributor; long time PNG Member; listed on the PCGS Board of Experts. PM me with your email address to receive my e-newsletter, and visit DaveWcoins.com Find me on eBay at davewcoins