Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1998 S Kennedy ending in an hour. Make some money!

Ending in 1 hour and it's only at $60! You can buy this and resell it for a nice profit.

http://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/217707/1998-S-Kennedy-Half-Dollar-SMS-PCGS-Specimen-69
Pacecar

Comments

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it sold well for you.

I do wonder at the "buy and resell for a profit"....if it was such a sure thing to do, why not buy it back yourself or sell it in the other venue in the first place?
    Other venue = wherever you believe it can be sold for a profit.....

I don't have one of these, have thought about getting one though, and, as such, don't know the market. I had thought these were ~$200 pieces.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    PacecarPacecar Posts: 41 ✭✭
    It ended up going for $130+, a little low for a PCGS graded example. GC wouldn't be too happy if I were to bid on my own stuff, I don't think. I also don't feel that is right either. I wish it had gotten a little bit more, but I did well on some of the other coins that made up for it. Thanks to anyone who bid on it or the others I had listed.

PS - $200 is high, unless you're talking a 70. I would say the average is $150-$160.
    Pacecar