Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB Pamp Silver bars

If you have one of each or know where I can find the following paying good money if you can help me out.
Need the 15gram silver sealed with cert pamp fortuna and the 1/4 oz .

Thanks Oilstates2003
It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!

Comments

• Still looking.........
    None of the big Bullion dealers have these any suggestions .
    Thanks for any leads...
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!

• still looking...

• carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭
    i have the DUTCH NETHERLANDS MINT 1/4 OZ SILVER BAR IN CASE

Loves me some shiny!
  • Still searching...

• Bump..

• Still looking..