Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: Amazing 1926 Standing Lib 25c NGC AU-58, and New Rainbow Washingtons!!! Check em out!

Paypal only please. PM me if interested.

1926 ngc AU58 with nice patina.. $160 delivered

1956p ngc ms66* Star, amazing two sided toning!! $120 delivered

1964p ngc ms66, great two sided toning! $60 delievered

1958-d ngc ms66 in old fattie older. Asking $55 delivered

1953-s pcgs ms66, Blazing luster and pulled from original double mint set. Looks like ms66+ to ms67 quality... Asking $55 delivered

"It is what it is."

Comments

• PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    Bump for great deals!!!
    "It is what it is."
  • PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    BUMP for new great coins!!!
    "It is what it is."
  • Nice coins, wish I had one.
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • 410a410a Posts: 1,325
    Exactly my thoughts. I wiish I had that Standing Liberty Quarter
  • drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    Has anyone heard from Jon? He hasn't logged in a few days and I'm concerned. I've bought a lot of great coins from him here, including paying for the 56-p and 64-p quarters here, and some others he was holding for me until I moved to my new location.
  • jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    I bought one as well. Haven't heard anything in 2 weeks.
    This guy took my money and sent me nothing. He works through PayPal the refunds are long and arduous. Believe me soon I will seek legal remedy.
  • CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    Jon is one of the good guys. I hope he is OK. If he got sick and ended up in the hospital then he would have no internet access. If you bought from him using paypal they will refund your money if you did not receive the item.
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
    Balderdash..........In about 50 days or so.........I am never using PayPal for any transaction again. Tell the good guy to ship the coin.
  • CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    I too could not get hold of him. But i am speaking from my previous transactions with him. Never had a problem. So did you file a Non Delivery of item from Paypal already? If not for Paypal how would you ever recover your payment say forbid if this person passed away or what have you?
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    Well he won't get far on my $40, so if he has indeed fallen ill or had other circumstances beyond his control, hopefully the situation will rectify itself soon.
    The situation will be rectified when he sends me my money. Otherwise, he can face the legal remedy.
  • CoppercolorCoppercolor Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭
    Guys,
    I've dealt with Jon for many years, on trust. I have sent him thousands of dollars in coins, and he has sent them to me. All on our word. He's been honest, thrifty, timely and everything else which makes me worry he's encountered something serious after seeing the problems here. I'm going to go see if I can find his phone number and give him a call.

In the meantime, if Jon owes you guys money, please let me know how much in a PM and let me think about whether I can cover him in the meantime. No promises, but I trust him enough and think enough of him to do it if I can.

Jeff
    I'd like my copper well done please!
  • CoppercolorCoppercolor Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭
    John's phone voicemail box is full and is no longer accepting messages.....

Now I'm more worried than before
    I'd like my copper well done please!
  • UltraHighReliefUltraHighRelief Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he pmed me today - the 1926 25c is sold
  • drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    Update, I received my coins in the mail today. I think Jon just had a rough time and hope he's doing well.
    Jon, resolved this matter as the gentleman that he is. Hope all is well for Jon,
  • MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is good to know that he is alright and everything is resolved. image
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com