Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

*Alert*- I Will Try To Pay MORE For Great "Modern" Coins / Gold/Platinum Eagles / UHR/ High Relief

please just P.M. me with your bottom line asking price for the item(s). Of course, I won't be able to buy every deal I am offered. But, I will try to buy as many of them as I can. And, as usual, payment goes out 1 business day after receipt of product and you can count on the check being good!! Thanks.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• tander123tander123 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭
    I can vouch for Mitch. Got my check yesterday!
    Excellent BST board members who complete their deals: WONDERCOIN, DABIGKAHUNA, GEMSTATECOINS, FIVECENTS, SILVEREAGLES92, NEWMISMATIST, GTOster, SCHMITZ7,
  • Mitch is the Best Around!
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭
    DANGER, WILL ROBINSON !!!
  • bestclser1bestclser1 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Mitch is good as gold.image
    Great coins are not cheap,and cheap coins are not great!
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • partagaspartagas Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭
    I have 2 coins available,

Coin 1 2006-w pcgs ms69 eagle and coin 2 2006-w pcgs pr68dcam.

Asking $2,000 shipped insured to you. I typically shipped usps registered. If you would like another method please let me know.

Please let me know if this works.

Todd Chaffee
    If I say something in the woods, and my wife isn't around. Am I still wrong?
    Thanks Todd for the easy deal.

TTT

Wondercoin
    ttt

Everything in US modern Gold - UHR's included.

What do you have and how much?

Thanks. Wondercoin
    Thanks everyone! Keep the coin offerings coming. I am closing deals on about 75% of them!

Wondercon
  • RareSovRareSov Posts: 299
    Not sure how to price, not bullion price but not a stupid price either image

Martha Washington MS70 NGC 1/2 oz gold
    ttt

As usual, please PM me with all coins offered for sale.

Wondercoin
    ttt

UHR ANYONE?

Wondercoin
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>DANGER, WILL ROBINSON !!! >>

Why the DANGER alert??
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
    I just checked - in his 2 1/2 years on the forum, I have had 4 total PM's back and forth and -0- dollars in business.

I must say though- I was a BIG Lost in Space fan as a kid!

I commented because my thread was at the top anyway.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin

ttt

March has been one of the strongest buying months EVER. As usual, every deal problem-free with lightening fast checks.

Give me a shot at your modern gold or Platinum coins.

Wondercoin
  • MrYukMrYuk Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Are you offering a premium for MS70 PCGS coins for modern commem gold or are you just looking for bullion?

I ask for you to offer a figure on these coins:

First Flight $10 PCGS MS70
    Constitution $5 PCGS MS70
    SF Old Mint $5 PCGS MS70
    Jamestown $5 PCGS MS70
    Jefferson First Spouse MS & PR PCGS MS69
    2002 G$10 NGC MS69

Please, email me instead of PM.

Thanks.

victor_easley@hotmail.com
    The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. Viktor E. Frankl

EZ_E/Victor/Mr.Yuk: lover of prehistoric, megabeast-sized canines. EVP
  • BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    'PM sent
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
    TTT

I can still use fresh, non-FS UHR coins. Let me know what you have.

Wondercoin

ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

I am writing the checks so fast, a board member just told me he got in my check and his order was to buy something from me, not sell me anything - LOL. Thanks to the honest board member (who is returning my check) and I better slow down a touch.

Wondercoin

ttt

Please send me a Pm with your asking prices for sealed / unsealed / FS / non-FS qualified UHR's as well.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin

• << <i>TTT

I can still use fresh, non-FS UHR coins. Let me know what you have.

Wondercoin >>

I just got my UHR today in the mail, all I can say is they sure mailed it in a big box along with a very nice hardwood case. I've seen others selling here for up to $1,600 let me know if this is in your ballpark as I'd rather sell to someone like you who I'm sure will pay me.
    ttt.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    Just sold a 4 coin Gold Buffalo set to Mitch, he paid top dollar and I had a check the day after delivery. image

• << <i>ttt

I am writing the checks so fast, a board member just told me he got in my check and his order was to buy something from me, not sell me anything - LOL. Thanks to the honest board member (who is returning my check) and I better slow down a touch.

Wondercoin >>

imageDo not taunt Happy Fun Ball image
    Thanks Ilikemercs and I am glad you enjoyed your coin.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • tychojoetychojoe Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Mitch, check received! I hope the FS UHR became a 70 for you! --John
    Thanks John!

ttt.

I think I am, once again, high buyer on MS70FS UHR coins. Send me a P.M. before you sell any.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • WalmannWalmann Posts: 2,806
    PM sent
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Still buying UHR FS PCGS-MS70 coins with all "the trimmings" @ $2,000 per today. Let me know what you have via PM. I am also in NYC all this week. I'll have my checkbook with me. If you have anything and want to meet in person in NYC, just send me a PM. Wondercoin
  • fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops posted, when I thought I "PMed"
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • trbyrnetrbyrne Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Sent you an email today.
  • PM Sent