Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

For Sale/Trade:1834 Classic Quarter Eagle NGC-AU-58 CAC 2-07-2019 + More Gold Coins-Buy-Sell List

mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
edited February 4, 2019 11:19PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
ATTENTION! IF YOU ARE VISITING TO VIEW THE LISTING IN THE SUBJECT LINE , GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE, THEN CLICK "LAST". ( for last page ) to take you to the most current buy and sell listings. LAST PAGE !

THANK YOU.
Original Post: November 18,2007
Updated 2-23-2011

PLEASE OFFER TO SELL ME:

ALL CAC'D EARLY COINS! PLEASE OFFER ME ALL EARLY GOLD, SILVER DOLLARS, LARGE CENTS, ALL EARLY COINS WITH CAC STICKERS

All Early and Classic Gold coins. Highest prices paid for specimens that warrant it. Fair prices paid for all early coins in all metals in all states of preservation from net graded or genuine slabbed to gem uncs and everything in between. I have bought and sold hundreds of early gold coins and will pay fair money for yours and charge fair prices on the sell end.

All US Proof Gold coins. I represent several very large buyers of proof gold. If you have any proof gold you are interested in selling, please give me a shot at it. If you want a fair deal and almost instant cash, please offer me these coins.

Civil War dated coins. This year sparks the Sesquicentennial or 150th Anniversary of the Civil War. I have been a large buyer of these coins for years but I anticipate even more demand for these coins in the years ahead and am therefore interested in buying them.

All Early silver dollars, half dollars, large cents.

4-7-2011 ( Have a need for several hundred BU Peace Dollars. Must be real BU )

All US Gold Coins pre-1933

Neat patterns, I have customers who will make you happy you offered to me.

All Carson City Gold Coins

All Double Eagles ( I've handled all from one of a kind rarities to orders of hundreds at a time of commons ). Ultra Fast Payment

1908 NM $10 Indian MS-65-66

ALL Proof Double Eagles in any grade including net and genuine.

ALL Civil War Gold Coins

Proof US Gold. All denominations need multiples, circ thru gem. Call!

Any gold coin that's interesting.

ALL Civil War Coins

All Early Dimes

Morgan design pattern Dimes.

Earlier silver bars. Singles and sets, .999 and .925

Estate and antique jewelry. Highest prices paid for better material.

Diamonds- Always Buying Diamonds

All interesting earlier silver art bars including the Franklin mint sterling bars.

Silver Art Bar Sets

Better coin books. Will buy those too.

Anything interesting, offer it to us. Have sterling silver items? Offer us.

Tell us what you have and what you think you want for it and let's see if we can make a deal. We may not see these types of opportunities again for a long time, so go for it.

Don't know if I'd be interested? Ask me.

Thank you for your business .

Tom image

PLEASE GO TO LAST POST FOR ADDITIONAL UPDATES! THANK YOU!

REMEMBER TO CLICK TO THE LAST POST IN THIS THREAD TO SEE THE NEWEST ITEMS FOR SALE!!!

NEED ALL COPIES OF NUMISMATIC NEWS FROM 2005 TO DATE. POSTED 12/19/2008

LONGEST CONTINOUS RUNNING BUY, SELL, TRADE AD ON PCGS RORUMS!

Comments

• mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Original uncut version:

ATTENTION! IF YOU ARE VISITING TO VIEW THE LISTING IN THE SUBJECT LINE , GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE, THEN CLICK "LAST". ( for last page ) to take you to the most current buy and sell listings.

THANK YOU.

B]NEED ALL COPIES OF NUMISMATIC NEWS FROM 2005 TO DATE. POSTED 12/19/2008

All US Gold Coins

ALWAYS intersted in 22-24K Gold Chains . Will pay good money for these. Any 24K jewelry and sculptures from Asia

ALL interesting casting type VINTAGE gold charms of all kinds. Will pay good money for these in any quantity.

Please offer me all Vatican gold coins, raw or slabbed.

Also, all vintage 22-24K gold jewelry, all gold and silver coin jewelry, diamonds.

All modern world proof coins. ( Am buying some of these as of 11/27/2010. Thank you )

Proof Gold Eagles

All Franklin Mint silver bar sets and singles

Certified Chinese Panda coins in gold and silver

Polish Solidarity Silver and gold Coins. Business strikes and proofs. ( Done unless Gold or Mini's )

All Chinese dollar size coins. ( Please offer me everything from lower grade coins to gems. )

All Vietnamese coins.

All early US Gold coins.

Territorial gold coins . Patterns.

All 1850 Double Eagles. ( Serious interest in all double eagles as of 11/27/2010 )

Type I double eagles. ( Will help you sell them and have customers for these coins )

Sets of Indian Quarter Eagles ( Oh Yes yes, yes! )

Franklin Half dollars.

War Nickel sets in choice to Gem.

Bulls-eye Toned Jefferson's

BU Rolls of Washington quarters, franklins, morgan and peace dollars. Circ sets of coins. Unc sets of coins.

1916 Stg Lib Quarter XF/AU

2 nice for the grade 1917 Type 1 MS-64 FH Quarters ( white coins )

Need a variety of toned Stg Liberty Quarters

Have a big deal but not enough cash to make it happen? Call me with the details. Don't send it to auction where you may or may not have a positive experience, CALL.

General Motors Roller Press Cents.

Neat patterns, I have customers who will make you happy you offered to me.

Morgan design Dimes.

Proof US Gold. All denominations, need multiples, circ thru gem. Call!

Earlier silver bars. Singles and sets, .999 and .925

Estate and antique jewelry. Highest prices paid for better material.

Better coin books. Will buy those too.

Anything interesting, offer it to us. Have sterling silver items? Offer us.

Tell us what you have and what you think you want for it and let's see if we can make a deal. We may not see these types of opportunities again for a long time, so go for it.

Don't know if I'd be interested? Ask me.

Thank you for your business .

Tom

PLEASE GO TO LAST POST FOR ADDITIONAL UPDATES! THANK YOU!

REMEMBER TO CLICK TO THE LAST POST IN THIS THREAD TO SEE THE NEWEST ITEMS FOR SALE!!!

NEED ALL COPIES OF NUMISMATIC NEWS FROM 2005 TO DATE. POSTED 12/19/2008
    Several new items added to the buying list.

To the person who called earlier with the 56-C . Would you please call back? I might have an interest in that coin afterall. Thanx.
    Added new items wanted to buy AND have added almost 30 new coins For Sale/Trade on the website.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    ALL modern world proof coins wanted in silver or gold.

Auction? Offer to me!

Better US Quarter Eagles in all grades.

Looking for a variety of Hong Kong gold $1,000 coins.

Bag of NJ Quarters and NJ Proof Quarters

Thank you for your business! image

Yes, I'm also buying nice Oregon Trails.

1928's
    1934-D's

Morgan Dime Patterns

Well?
    All World Proof Coins in Silver and Gold

Need BU set of Morgan dollars. Will buy more than 1. Remember the sets that certain telemarketers in the northeast were selling? Those and better. Need em asap.

1895 Prf 45-61 Morgan Dollar

Slabbed Gold and Silver Panda's ( Have 2 sets of gold Panda's on my want list )

Lincoln Memorial Sets.

1796 Eagle. XF/AU.

All quality quarter eagles.

Circ Stella ( need 2 )

Circ rolls of Standing liberty quarters, all barber rolls. VG and better.

XF Morgan Dollars. Need to put set together so we need all of em. Please no shiny bright XF's. If shiny and bright, they're not XF's. They're cleaned .

Prf $3's ( all )

Liberty Double Eagle Patterns.

GM Roller Press Cents. Where are they?

ALL Pope John Paul coins in silver and gold. Raw or slabbed.

Can use a few 10ZL and 20 ZL 1925 Polish gold coins.

More! Offer me anything neat but have a price in mind. This isn't a one man auction. If you really need for me to make the initial offer, be prepared to send the material asap. Bank checks, wire transfers all available. Let's make a deal!
    Many of you don't know that I started buying diamonds and actually used to do business on 47th St in NYC almost 25 years ago. Well, I did, and now you know. I also bought and sold thousands of carats in rubies and other stones as well as bought and sold quite a lot of vintage jewelry .

Diamonds! You have diamonds for sale? I have customers who want to buy them. From melee to multi-carat fancies, I need em. Will make you sight seen cash offers or take them on memo and offer them to my clients. In either case I feel confident I can pay you MORE than what you'll get almost anywhere else.

SELL ME YOUR DIAMONDS PLEASE! image
    Need a bunch of Proof Gold $50 Eagles. Will consider year sets in Prf but really need the 50's.

Carson City Half Eagles. Sell me all your AU coins. I literally need dozens of these coins.

Official Florida silver and gold rounds. Will absolutely pay more than anyone in the world on these rounds. All sizes.

Official Louisiana Centeseptiquinary silver rounds. I know they're out there. I'll pay mucho premium for these.

Gold Panda's. Here again, I can use dozens of these coins.

New Orleans Mint Double Eagles. Forget those guys in california. Offer me good coins and I'll pay you MORE.

Also looking for 1983 1984 1985 1991 1992 1993 1999 2000 dates silver pandas
    at $35 to $500. Any quantities but need a lot of them. If you have anything, please call me, 1-800-624-1870
    Thanks for the generic double eagles, 3.00 gold and other coins, etc.

I NEED to buy much more!

Chinese Unicorns. Will buy quantities of all smaller gold uni's.

Gold Panda's ( all )

12 Oz Gold Panda's. Will buy all you have.

Kilo silver coins. Please offer them to me!

Cambodian Dancers in Proof and Business Strike. Will buy all you can sell me.

Indian Quarter Eagles, raw or slabbed, singles and sets. Sell them to me!

Oh, Bullion for sale ( HURRY! While supplies last, see list below ) .

Less Common $5s in capsules @ Melt + 7%
    3 1992 Columbus
    8 1992 Olympic Runner
    89 1993 Bill of Right
    49 1994 World Cup

Slabbed $5s NGC/PCGS PR69 & MS69 @ Melt + 7.5%
    29 1991 Mount Rushmore (proof only issue)
    38 1992 Olympic Runner
    1 1986 Statue of Liberty PR70 Ultra Cameo
    18 1987 Constitution
    60 1988 Olympic
    5 1989 Congress

+ Shipping ( $25 which includes insurance up to 25K ) and we ship Express Mail for ALL orders that are greater than $1,000.

These are nice, cheap alternatives to traditional bullion with the
    added benefit that they are officially struck coins.

Sell! Sell!! Sell!!
    Gold right now:

$801.00 -1.90

Some of what we owe right now: 9,143,983,490,761.24

Buying several different commems. Some Oregons, Boones, Bay Bridge, Pilgrims, and some others. Not all dates, not all grades but will pay really fair prices on the ones that I AM buying.

Oops, sorry about that double post. Thought I was editing the post right above this one. image

Offer me these Cambodian Gold Coins:

NOBODY will pay you more. Raw or slabbed. Business strikes and Proofs. I can use a couple hundred of them and that's no b/s. Instant money for you. Hunt them down, getemgetemgetem and sellemselemsellem to me!

Also to a lesser extent, please sell me all the 1925 Polish 10 and 20 Zl gold coins. Raw or slabbed, gems or not.
    This one will be available for a very short time.

Need ALL Proof Gold. Extremely fair prices and in many cases will definitely make it worth your while to avoid the auction route.

Also added to my want list just over the weekend: ( these are in addition to previously mentioned coins needed )

Gettysburgs MS-64 thru 66
    Antietam MS-63 thru 66
    ALL Oregon Trails MS-63 thru MS-66

ALL Civil War dated and related coins and memorabilia. Have a few want lists for Civil War Bonds, and Southern Printed Newspapers and other paper.

High Reliefs. Received 2 that came in this past week including the one pictured above. I can use more than a dozen of them in all grades, raw and slabbed, from well worn, thru gem and also the NGC proofs too.

And better coin books. Need Breens Encyclopedia, Akers gold books , Encyclopedia of Gold, Early Gold varieties, red books, Eagle collection of double eagles auction cat's, and more.

Isle of Man cat coins, silver AND gold.
    Merry Christmas! image
    Sell me all your High Relief's! From low grade circs like the one I offered a few months ago, to NGC proofs.
    The PCGS MS-63 High Relief is no longer available but I DO have several others ! AND I'm still interested in buying!

If you want me to represent your interests, buying or selling at the FUN show please contact me as soon as possible.

IF warranted I will help you ship your coins to me via overnight express mail.
    Commems! Buying Commems!
    Offer me Gettysburg and Antietam Commems. White coins , toned coins, monster coins, non monster coins.
    The Raw AU, MS-62, and MS-64 High Reliefs are sold. The MS-63 is pending, will either be sold or made available again late tomorrow. If it becomes available again I will have it at FUN. Backup orders are suggested.

Please offer me Classic Commems, white or toned. MS-63 thru Gems.

1917 Stg Lib Quarters, MS-64 FH

Additional US Coins Wanted for as long as it lasts

60 x sets Presidential Dollars 4-pc proof
    50 x gold 1/4 eagle 2006 proof in capsules
    24 x gold 1/2 eagle 2007 proof in original case/papers

please quote if you have anything.

If you have a want list and would like professional and confidential help at FUN, please contact me.
    I have not seen French 100 Francs in quantity in a while. We brought in a group of very nice uncirculated examples of Nap III & Angels. Remember, these coins contain .9335 Oz. net gold – about the same as a U.S $20!

Take your pick @ $950. each + Shipping, spot @857: Please act quickly!

Napoleon III

3 1855 A

2 1856 A

10 1857 A

12 1858 A

3 1859 A

Angels

2 1878 A

2 1879 A

2 1881 A

7 1886 A

1 1899 A

2 1900 A

2 1901 A

1 1902 A

1 1903 A

1 1904 A

1 1905 A

3 1907 A

1 1908 A

1 1910 A

1 1911 A

1 1912 A

Sorry, no longer available
    Have several 1850 Double Eagles in Choice AU-53 and AU-55 graded by NGC for sale.

Also,

1850-O NGC XF-45
    NGC AU-55
    1851-O NGC XF-45
    1852-O NGC AU-58
    1853-O NGC AU-58

These are great coins

And a Proof Double Eagle,

1902 NGC Prf 58

The MS-63 High Relief is now sold. Thank you.
    Howdo ya like that gold market? image

Offer us Civil War Bonds
    Buying Silver Bars! Older ( pre-1980 ) Art bars , singles and sets. Also Franklin Mint Sterling Ingot sets and other silver items.

Please offer us singles thru hoards.

Other Buying Interests right now:

old Silver Bar Books, by Archie Kidd. 4th and 5th.

Larger Gold Bars, 10+ Ounce Bars.

Proof 1/2 and 1 Oz modern Proof US Gold Eagles.

Indian Quarter Eagles, AU thru MS63, Also wanted: circulated -Unc sets in capital holders or PSGS/NGC Sets

What a market!
    Can use a nice "unc" set of Morgan Dollars and a couple sets of Peace dollars.

ALL Chinese and Polish gold coins needed.
    Buying 5 and 12 Oz Chinese Panda's and Unicorns.

Can also use a number of Kilo size silvers.

Also interested in ALL Indian Quarter eagles.

Bought and sold 2 more High Reliefs .Is everyone trying to hit the exit door at the same time?
    Lisa M I need to hear from you within 24 hours
    Need 1917 Standing Liberty Quarters! Both types.

Paying the moon for gold Chinese unicorns in 1/4 ounce, Cambodian Dancers, Polish 10 and 20 1925 Zl coins, ALL russian gold rubles.

Adding better date Saints to the want list. From just slightly better dates to rare dates. Sell me all you've got. image
    Offer me your tired, your weary, holed, damaged, used for jewelry type gold. Highest prices paid for damaged early ( EARLY ) gold in all denominations, all states of preservation. I have a huge appetite for these coins and virtually unlimited capital to buy them with, not to mention several customers who have almost insatiable desire for these coins too.

So OFFER them to me! Have a previous jewelry, damaged, or bent 1807 half eagle sitting in the box and would like to sell it but not go thru the nonsense on ebay or at auction? Offer it to me, I'll buy it. Have a worn our old 1799 Eagle that can only be net graded at best? Offer it to me! I'll buy it!

Your turn! image
    I Bought several hundred thousand dollars worth of rare coins in January, thank you all very much .

Only one problem and we're still too heavy on cash! The previous want lists are still relevant. Offer me even more!

Fair prices, Fast good checks, trades, wires.

Have a good deal on common circ eagles, mostly VF-AU. Won't last.

Need Singapore Tiger coin coins.
    Can use circ thru BU sets of Morgan and Peace dollars.

PLEASE offer me original C and D mint gold. You'll find me extremely competitive for the right material.

Indian Quarter Eagles, singles and sets wanted. Slabbed or raw. Premium for matching sets!
    World proof gold needed.

ALL St Gaudens needed.

Silver Art Bars wanted ( Sets and Singles ) ( pre-1980 )

1987 Louisiana 1 Oz Silver Centeseptiquinary Rounds Wanted ( Will pay more than anyone on the planet for these )

Florida Silver Rounds Wanted ( Great Seal on Reverse, Outline of State on Obverse with various representatives of state shown ) ( Will pay higher than anyone on the planet for these too! )

Kilo Bars Gold ( call for quote)

Circ and BU Sets of Morgan Dollars Wanted

Circ and BU Sets of Peace Dollars Wanted

1979 Panama 500 Balboas Wanted

Treasure Ship Gold Bars Wanted.

Kellogg Gold Restrikes Needed. ( Extremely Competitive)

Great times in the precious metals and rare coins business! Let's do some business! image
    Need mid-grade and lower O mint Type I Double Eagles. I just can't keep this material in stock if it's nice. Please take some of my cash and sell me these coins. Raw or slabbed.

Of course I am still always interested in condition census and finest known material. But I need many multiples of the mid grades as well.

And remember, I have deals from time to time on trade in coins and other stuff that I offer to customers and a few other dealers that never see the website . If there's something you want or an area you are considering and would like to be on the list to be offered these deals, please don't be shy, let me know. I just bought a neat little deal on circ 10's, mostly common mived dates. Have maybe 70 coins left or thereabouts. Have a bunch of Morgan dollars, a circ three dollar gold, a few gold commems, Choice AU 1921 Peace dollar, generic twenties ( raw ) etc. Sometimes it comes in waves and others at a trickle. You won't know unless you tell me you want to know. So let me know! There's usually something coming and going image

Thank you!
    I will pay extremely competitive $$ for Type I Double Eagles.
    ALL Proof gold., US and World wanted!
    Todays Specials! ( 2/15/2008

Have available for immediate delivery (Indication prices, call to lock-in)

1992 Silver Eagle
    NGC MS70 1st Strike $1895. (2 available )

2007-W Silver Eagle
    NGC MS69 $37. + Shipping ( mimimum order 10 )

2006 1/10 Oz. Gold Eagle
    NGC PR70 $155. + Shipping

2006 Proof $50 Buffalo - Brown Tag
    NGC PR69 @ Melt + $125. + Shipping

NGC PR70 @ $1155

2007 Proof $50 Buffalo – Brown Tag
    NGC PR69 @ Melt + $125. + shipping

NGC PR70 @ $1155. + Shipping

1907 $50 Gold Eagles
    Raw @ Melt + 7.5%

NGC MS69 @ Melt + 8.25%

1908 $50 Gold Eagles
    Raw @ Melt + 8% + Shipping

High Relief Saints ( NGC Graded )
    MS62 Wire $17750

MS63 Wire $23500

MS65 Wire $45,300

MS65 Flat $49,500
    Just got in several boxes of coins that were part of a Mid-West accumulation. I shipped several gold coins to NGC which should be about done this coming week as they are in quality control. This will not last and I will sell them this week. They will not make it to my website so if you are looking for a good deal, call me asap:

001 1874 $3 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    002 1928 $20 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    003 1924 $20 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    004 1906 $2.5 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    005 1878 $3 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    006 1908 LIBERTY $5 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    007 1853 G$1 n/a n/a n/a n/a

Then there's the first wave of morgan dollars which should also be done this week:
    001 1885 O S$1 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    002 1880 S$1 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    003 1878 S S$1 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    004 1882 S$1 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    005 1885 O S$1 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    006 1888 S S$1 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    007 1886 S S$1 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    008 1890 S$1 n/a n/a n/a n/a
    009 1922 D S$1 n/a n/a n/a n/a

There's a bunch of circ walker , franklin and kennedy rolls, at least 100 washington quarter rolls, some proof sets and mint sets.

A REALLY nice Franklin set in a capital plastics holder. MOST of the coins are 63-65 with quite a few FBL coins. This one if slabbed will probably be worth 4-5K at auction ( estimate) but might take a short deal.

Theres a BU roll of mixed Merc Dimes, all BU, many with FSB's.

Some bust halves in fact one of them went in early bird on the 12th and it sure looks unc to me. Some lower grade ones as well.

Bunch of other Morgan dollars that I'm going thru now and will update the list when time permits.

I deperately need 1917 Type I and II Standing Lib Quarters in 62-65, Type I and II 1913 Buff Niks, 3 Legged Buffs, ALL Charlotte and Dahlonega Half Eagles, ALL Proof gold., sets of Morgan and Peace dollars, Seated Dollars , Better variety early half eagles, Better variety 1797 LE and 1799 Eagles. Proof Peace dollars. Indian quarter eagle sets. Circ thru gem. Will buy singles but will pay a premium for nice sets. BU Washington Quarter sets needed.

Believe it or not I can use and will actually buy up to a roll set of BY Lincoiln Memorial sets ( arghh, there, I said it ). I promised I would help someone with these who also wants the earlies and proofs as well.

North Carolina Gold. Offer to me!

GM Roller Press Cents. NOBODY will pay more for these than me. Offer them please!

There's a holed Higley, I cut my way thru variety out there. The hole is above the pickaxe. If you ever see this coin or if you know the whereabouts of it, I will pay you a finders fee to refer the seller to me or broker it. I WANT THIS COIN.

ALL Civil War dated and related coins including Gettysburg Commems. Sorry no lincolns at any price but all other coins and related .

ALL quarter eagles. I think these coins in general are a great buy and I'm either buying them or brokering them. OFFER!

Thank you for your business!

Tomimage

Anyone interested in Cal fractional gold? I have 2 pieces, one already in an NGC holder that I can scan and show, the other at NGC awaiting the verdict.

I also have an absolute monster 1862 PROOF 65 STAR Cameo Half Eagle. Truly a monster and a great deal. Call for quote. the pic is on my website. Coin salesmen at Blanchard and elsewhere, get in touch with John Albanese and ask him about this coin and offer it to your best customers!

Civil War Bonds.

1864 $500 Confederate notes
    Type I Double Eagles.
    Some great Charlotte and Dahlonega Gold Half6 Eagles are being imaged and will be on the website tonight!

1840-D NGC AU-58
    1846-D/D NGC MS-61
    1848-C NGC AU-55
    1850-C NGC AU-55
    1850-D PCGS AU-55
    1852-C NGC MS-61
    1853-D NGC AU-58
    1858-C NGC AU-58

Oh and this beauty

The incredible 52-C is from the Elrod Collection and is on hold to the Twin Maples Collection.
    Wanted: Monster Liberty Double Eagles.

Don't be bashful now, if you have really nice coins , I would appreciate a shot at them. image
    Yes! Yes ! Yes!