Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

new novel and Queen Anne 6 pence

Not that I ever stoop to shameless, self-serving plugs but..... my historical novel, The Bleeding Door (Koehler Books) is officially released tomorrow, though you can actually buy copies now on Amazon, Kindle, Barnes&Noble Nook. The setting of the story is 1792 to 1808 central Kentucky, then jumps ahead to mid-19th century southern Appalachia. As for numismatic relevance, two coins figure (albeit briefly) into the story: a British Queen Anne sixpence and an 1842 Seated Liberty Dollar.

While I'm here, I might as well also plug my 2006 numismatic book (for those of you who aren't into novels), Uncovered: The Lost Coins of Early America, which can also be purchased on Amazon, is usually listed on ebay, etc. Thanks for the indulgence!

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it available in a format where the reader can hold an actual book, or is it all electronic?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Yes, you can buy hard copies on Amazon...and from what I understand, it should also be in some Barnes and Noble brick and mortar stores (though not sure how many)