Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

ShopNumismaster Bargains

TiborTibor Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
A few months ago ShopNumismaster had a great deal on the "Big Krause Books".
They are repeating it again. $99.00 for the 5 books. It is a great deal. These are
actual books not CD issues. I hope everyone gets in on this bargain. Go to
shopnumismaster.com. BTW, FREE shipping in the U.S.!!!

Comments

• ajaanajaan Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ordered mine.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads-up. Since Krause has done away with their Numismaster VIP club and renewing my online Numismaster subscription will jump from $39 a year to $109 a year, this is a great alternative.
  • StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the set last time and have been quite happy with it. Also, the missing information from the Japan pages has been published on the Amazon site listing and can be downloaded...I'll be curious if the new ones get an actual errata sheet or not. If anyone finds anything else missing I have found a helpful person at Krause!

Cathy

• coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
    Shipped yesterday, arrived today... 30 pounds of coin catalog goodness!
  • AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    Like Cathy, I got mine on their last offering. At $99.00 it is an amazing deal! I am very happy with them.
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    I would AVOID like the plague.

I ordered two items during their last sale. I was charged for both. I even received a receipt for both. One arrived. When I inquired, I was told by a very insistent lady that I had not been charged for both, and that my second book didn't ship because it was sold out. Funny my bank says otherwise and they never posted "out of stock" on the website. I tried getting a refund a few times and eventually gave up. Perhaps I will try again now that the fire of frustration has been rekindled ...
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• desslokdesslok Posts: 310 ✭✭✭
    I got mine in their last offering. I was amazed they charged just $10 overseas shipping, for a package 2 ft. long and weighs 30 lbs.