Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

CCRDragon

Hi,

I am trying to get hold of the member CCRDragon regarding a BST transaction, does anyone have any contact details for him that they could supply me with?

Mark
Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.

Comments

• Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    It appears he hasn't logged on to the site in about two months; you can try his email address.

First Name: Cecil
    Last Name: Dragon
    Nickname: ccrdragon
    Province/State: Other
    E-mail address: ccrdragons@att.net
    Message Posts: 3874
    Last Visited On: February 26th, 2014 1:12 PM
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    Thank you. While I am loathe to disclose troubles with a transaction carried out on the BST boards here I've exhausted my other avenues so I'll lay it all out here.

1. CCRDragon advertised a number of South African proof farthings/pennies/half pennies for sale on the BST board.
    2. I contacted him via PM, organised a price on several dozen coins which ran out to just under $500.
    3. On 26 February I paid via Paypal and contacted him via PM and he replied immediately with "Thanks Mark - I will get the package out either today or tomorrow".

And that's the end of it. The coins have not arrived and the member ccrdragon doesn't appear to have logged into the forum since his last PM on 26 February. Emails sent to his Paypal email have bounced. I have a postal address for him and a phone number too but am hesitant to call it as it all sounds a bit stalkerish.

Any suggestions on how to move forward from here?
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.
  • Options
    I would call Cecil, he has been a member in good standing for along time. I have had good experiences with him in the past.
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders