Home Precious Metals

***Official August 2015 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of August 2015; when September 2015 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    all sold out for now

To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
    I am selling 100 ase's. I put it up on the BST but thought i would link here as well.

BST

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking to trade my BU American Gold Eagles in airtites (all four sizes) for your BU silver eagles in mint tubes. We will use APMEX.COM website "Random Year" prices for each product to determine trade value. Difference in personal check by either you or I. We each pay our own shipping. BST references will be provided, PM if interested.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭
    Bump for Friday
  • PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Franklin Mint "The Official Gold Mine Ingots" 24k Gold 50 Ingot Set. Complete with all COAs, display case, lock and key for the inner glass box works perfectly. Excellent condition. Circa 1977-1981

The ingots are 24k / .999 pure gold. Each ingot weighs at least 40 grains (2.6 grams). One I selected at random weighs 2.69 grams / 41.4 grains. Total gold weight of at least 2000 grains (129.6 grams / 4.167 troy oz).

With spot at $1,103 USD / $1,434 CDN per ounce, melt value per ingot is about $92 USD / $120 CDN. Melt value for the whole set is about $4,600 USD / $6,000 CDN. I have seen individual ingots sell on ebay for substantial premiums ($115-150 USD per bar).

Make me an offer somewhere between melt and retail, and we'll go from there. US or Canadian funds are fine. Payment methods: Paypal, Interac etransfer or certified check/money order/bank draft.

Shipping from Canada. No taxes added regardless of where it is going.

Album link for more photos

Link to bar sold for $145 USD

http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭
    2015 1/10oz. Gold Eagle.........$132 shipped paid by no fees payment any way you want.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • BustCudsBustCuds Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Sold. Thank you.
  • RyansRustRyansRust Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    Looking to trade.

Will give everything shown for 1 American Silver Eagle. Any year. Condition not important (no holes).

You will receive- 3 Dodgers Programs (writing) Jay Leno Auto (inscribed) Steve Yeager Auto (Inscribed, & 1 unsigned program) Pete Rose Auto (Inscribed)

We each pay our own shipping.

• sumrtymsumrtym Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    *Purchased*

Found what I needed in gold coins for <3% premium.
  • SOLD
    Just lowered the price on my ASE's in my BST. Lowest price I see out there for ASE's. PM if interested. Thanks all.

• MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭
    4 x 1/10th Au's.... 3 x Maples and 1 x Panda. $520. shipped. PPG....

• MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭
    TTT lowered prices... gold is up!
  • biosolarbiosolar Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Cash Crunch Sale!!!

Selling $150 face 90% at 13.5 times face delivered. $100 in Washington Quarters and $50 in Roosevelt Dimes. Total nonfee cost $2025. Willing to split up, but would require some postage help if I do a partial order.

Nick
  • biosolarbiosolar Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Bring her back to the front page.
    Sold some of my ASE's but several rolls still available.

• DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭
    I Am Looking For 10$ Face And I will pay 13X face.

I would like to repeat this transaction every 2 weeks if all goes well. Obviously, each transaction will be priced accordingly.
  • gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to buy a 10 oz. silver bar....please PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg