Home Precious Metals

2X, 3X and 4X ebay bucks 6/24 and 6/25

derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
by ebay message invitation. Click on "activate" in the message.

begins 11 am EST Tuesday.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

Comments

• LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    you handsome devil....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't get one of those, but when I went to my eBay to check for it, I see that I have a 10% off coupon good until tomorrow and I hardly ever get the coupons you guys mention here image

Now I just need to find something to buy image

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>One oz. Britannia for $1174 >>

there the maple for $115x and the austria 100 corona for a price that's about $114y(high end of that range)/troy ounce

of course, I do like the look of the britannia most.

someone tell me which way the gold market is heading in the next week. image

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

<< <i>someone tell me which way the gold market is heading in the next week. image >>

down

• bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know what algorithm they use. I was hot for a while but I haven't gotten any offers for several months now.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times

<< <i>I'd like to know what algorithm they use. I was hot for a while but I haven't gotten any offers for several months now. >>

I got the offer in an account that's already maxed out to the $500 in bux.

I don't know either, but I know I'd rather have the 10% coupon.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    I got it, maybe a mosaic set...
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>I don't know either, but I know I'd rather have the 10% coupon. >>

I got both.
    Purchase a $3 Gold ($100 off) and a Pan-Pac $1 (4x bucks). image
    All the bucks will go into bullion next month!
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
    Be sure you are getting the full promo before buying. I noticed some non-bullion coin items are not showing the full 4X while others are.

<< <i>

<< <i>I don't know either, but I know I'd rather have the 10% coupon. >>

I got both.
    Purchase a $3 Gold ($100 off) and a Pan-Pac $1 (4x bucks). image
    All the bucks will go into bullion next month! >>

I'd rather get both! Wah!

I've án item teed up if they change their mind and bless me.

Decided to go with the 2015 Australian 1 oz. Gold Kangaroo. Never owned one of those and it looks pretty neat. Plus I know it'll come to me in a capsule like just about everything from the Perth Mint. eBay price was $1211.40 - $100 from the coupon = $1111.40

LINK

Not bad!!!

Could have went for a 2015 Canada 1 oz. Gold Maple Leaf that APMEX is currently selling for $1196 (so $1096 after coupon), but I just thought the Australian coin looked pretty cool. Plus the APMEX coin didn't say if it came in a capsule or not... not that it matters too much, but some of us are picky with our gold image

Hope others got some cool stuff!
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bought two more swords to accompany this hand-and-a-half bastard

A one-hand (fencing) rapier with a swept-cup basket guard style image

and A two-handed longsword with an extended ricasso (the unsharpened base of the blade for grasping with the other hand during half-swording [spearing] technique image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Decided to go with the 2015 Australian 1 oz. Gold Kangaroo. Never owned one of those and it looks pretty neat. Plus I know it'll come to me in a capsule like just about everything from the Perth Mint. eBay price was $1211.40 - $100 from the coupon = $1111.40

LINK

Not bad!!!

Could have went for a 2015 Canada 1 oz. Gold Maple Leaf that APMEX is currently selling for $1196 (so $1096 after coupon), but I just thought the Australian coin looked pretty cool. Plus the APMEX coin didn't say if it came in a capsule or not... not that it matters too much, but some of us are picky with our gold image

Hope others got some cool stuff! >>

Seriously though , the quality of the Perth mint stuff is amazing isn't it?

<< <i>

Seriously though , the quality of the Perth mint stuff is amazing isn't it? >>

I agree and I am surprised that the Kangaro gets always discounted by the big guys.
  • CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    I see that the majority of our members bought Gold. Why not Platinum??? Just curious as to what draws you towards gold and not platinum. Any thoughts is sincerely appreciated.image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny

<< <i>I see that the majority of our members bought Gold. Why not Platinum??? Just curious as to what draws you towards gold and not platinum. >>

I like platinum but gold is warmer...image
    Also, the spread is too wide as well as the premium.
    On the other hand, the design of the APE is one of the best ever, in particular the one with a reverse proof finish. I am thinking about buying the 2007 Anniversary set, next month should have some ebay bucks to use toward the purchase!

<< <i>I see that the majority of our members bought Gold. Why not Platinum??? Just curious as to what draws you towards gold and not platinum. Any thoughts is sincerely appreciated.image >>

I thought about getting one of the 2015 Australia Platypus platinum coins actually... but as mentioned, the premium is just way too high on platinum. With the spot price about $100 lower than gold, the only platinum platypus I could find on eBay is being sold by APMEX and it costs more than the gold Kangaroo...

So yeah, if I could have found a nice ounce of platinum for $100 less than I just paid for my gold ounce, then I would have certainly went platinum.
    Can someone confirm that mr rebates is still offering cash back on coins&paper money (except bullion)?

My cash back site has now excluded everything under coins&paper money

• OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    mrrebates still works and includes these auctions for me.
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
    currently 1% with Mr. Rebates on ebay, includes coins and bullion.

I'm going to sign up with merebates but I will point out that their restrictions say bullion is excluded. Has experience shown otherwise?

• OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    yup i saw the message when i first signed up but i have received the 1% on all transactions so far.
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole

<< <i>currently 1% with Mr. Rebates on ebay, includes coins and bullion. >>

Clarification: earns the 1% on bullion if a seller lists in any category other than bullion. Like ebay bucks, category chosen by the seller, and not title or description determines rebate eligibility.

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

well that was fast , I got my cases of MRE's delivered in 2 days. . Too bad it wasn't free shipping I'd have been in the next higher bucks bracket .

• OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>currently 1% with Mr. Rebates on ebay, includes coins and bullion. >>

Clarification: earns the 1% on bullion if a seller lists in any category other than bullion. Like ebay bucks, category chosen by the seller, and not title or description determines rebate eligibility. >>

derryb, I am receiving the 1% with Mr. Rebates on ebay for items listed in the bullion category and have been since ebay started participating again.

• OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Below is a Mr. Rebates confirmation related to the purchase of an Engelhard 100 oz silver bar listed in the bullion category.

Rebate Confirmation
    Mr. Rebates thanks you for placing your order with eBay. Please see your order details below:

Order Details
    Order Number: 191568059898
    Order Date: 4/30/2015
    Order Amount: $1,750.00
    Rebate Amount: $17.50

Don't doubt you, just telling you what they say their policy is.