Home Precious Metals

10% ebay bucks 3/4 & 3/5

derrybderryb Posts: 36,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
No minimum purchase amount.

1. Click the email "activate" button to activate
2. Commit to buy a qualifying item during the Promotion Period
3. Pay for the item with PayPal before the Promotion ends

"excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors."

Begins at 8 am PST.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

Comments

• duffman456duffman456 Posts: 290 ✭✭
    Seems to only work towards live auctions, only the regular 2% shows up for BINs, at least for me anyways.
    Successful BST Transactions: captainthreeput, ajaan, delesch, savoyspecial, mbogoman, CCHunter, GoldCoin98, RB1026, JGnumismatics, Collectorcoins, Metalsman, illini420, Ahrensdad, vpr, valente151, bballjunkie, bigjpst, forthill, thecoinlook, bgman & more!
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    read the first post again. 8 a.m. PST

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• dantheman984dantheman984 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    This only works for people that receive the email from ebay. It is by invitation only.
  • duffman456duffman456 Posts: 290 ✭✭
    thanks for clarifying derryb
    Successful BST Transactions: captainthreeput, ajaan, delesch, savoyspecial, mbogoman, CCHunter, GoldCoin98, RB1026, JGnumismatics, Collectorcoins, Metalsman, illini420, Ahrensdad, vpr, valente151, bballjunkie, bigjpst, forthill, thecoinlook, bgman & more!
  • OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    I rec'd a 5x ebay bux this morning. Anything good out there?
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just picked up 1oz under spot

Take off $2 more for $25 gift card for $23 and I get 1% cash back

My 5% more idea had the window slammed on my fingers last deal. I was told ebay gift cards were not eligible.

I think I paid 1179 before the 1% cash back

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭
    Dang. I had a couple things I was watching but no offer. Maybe next time!
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the offer on a secondary ebay account that I pumped up with a few purchases in February to get noticed by ebay. I picked up three items I was watching: two $5 gold and one $10 gold commemorative sets including four $1 silver commemorative dollars. I ended up paying about 97% of spot after factoring out the silver.

A large lot of US postage (20 and 29 cent stamps) ended up costing me 62% of face. They come in handy for the business.
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I got the offer on a secondary ebay account that I pumped up with a few purchases in February to get noticed by ebay. I picked up three items I was watching: two $5 gold and one $10 gold commemorative sets including four $1 silver commemorative dollars. I ended up paying about 97% of spot after factoring out the silver.

A large lot of US postage (20 and 29 cent stamps) ended up costing me 62% of face. They come in handy for the business. >>

I actually like to scoop up postage as well at below face image

You should tip the stamp forum off to that deal. They need all the help they can get, I posted a thread over there about a cool movie I saw that revolved around stamps and it stayed on page 1 for about 6 months image

• nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    Am I the only one who accounts the bucks when used and not when earned?
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Am I the only one who accounts the bucks when used and not when earned? >>

Nope. I do the same as well.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Any way to pick up a roll of Maple Silvers with this deal? I'm in the market for them at the moment, not enough fiat to afford the gold at the moment.
  • OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I got the offer on a secondary ebay account that I pumped up with a few purchases in February to get noticed by ebay. I picked up three items I was watching: two $5 gold and one $10 gold commemorative sets including four $1 silver commemorative dollars. I ended up paying about 97% of spot after factoring out the silver.

A large lot of US postage (20 and 29 cent stamps) ended up costing me 62% of face. They come in handy for the business. >>

I actually like to scoop up postage as well at below face image

You should tip the stamp forum off to that deal. They need all the help they can get, I posted a thread over there about a cool movie I saw that revolved around stamps and it stayed on page 1 for about 6 months image >>

bronco2078, that is an excellent idea for me to visit the stamp forum. These days my goal for 20 and 29 cent stamps is 70% of face. One of each type is as good as a forever stamp. 22 cent stamps come in handy for ounces 2 through 13 on First Class Mail.

My secondary account just topped out at $499.98 in ebay bucks for the quarter.image