LINKY

Comments

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds fishy to me.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sounds fishy to me. >>

Yep, inside job. One of the guards will be implicated.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy, get the chair ready !!! :-)
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely an inside job..... pre-planned mechanical problem...thugs with guns at the opportune time in the middle of nowhere.... gone with the goods. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Gee with all the cynics here I hope I never get robbed coming out of a coin show. The article was written TO persuade a one sided point of view, and that it did to those who've posted about it. Like you know for sure, gimme a break. There are many other unknowns that article even states that there are.
    Put down your pretend badges unless you're directly involved in the matter because otherwise you're doing nothing more than speculating from an article that was intended to stir the pot. Nothing more or less.
    We've all been in situations that made even us think that no one would believe this happened. Never happened to be carrying around $4.8M of ANYTHING while it happened though image but I think you get what I'm saying.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely an inside job.
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that the guards were not killed tells me one or more were in on it.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt