Home Precious Metals
Options

Thought about throwing this bracelet on the BST , is there ...,

any more premium than scrap ?? I would assume so and it's 14k . Just curious .

Looking for Atlanta $1-$20 Series 1928-present + Stars , Raw or Graded !! &
FR-1509 ,FR-1509*,FR-1510,FR-1510*,FR-1511*,FR-1512*,FR-1514*
in PCGS 66 or 67PPQ**

EBAY ITEMS
Check out - BrettEldredge.com !! Hometown Singer

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Don't know about the BST, but on Ebay, most fabricated products, nice or not, bring melt.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    see what a couple of local jewelers offer and go from there.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    all that nugget-style stuff gets melted. now im sure theres a guy out there looking for something like that and willing to pay more, "where is he?" is the question.
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melts around $690 right now. Can't imagine it bringing much more unless it's from some big-name designer.

• Options
    if you can get $690 for it youd be doing just fine. otherwise a very reputable gold-buyer might give you 90% of that.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>all that nugget-style stuff gets melted. now im sure theres a guy out there looking for something like that and willing to pay more, "where is he?" is the question. >>

It's actually simulated sleestak skinimage

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't that "as seen on miami vice" ?

Unless you own the pawn shop and can sell it as jewelry, you're number is only a percentage of melt.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>all that nugget-style stuff gets melted. now im sure theres a guy out there looking for something like that and willing to pay more, "where is he?" is the question. >>

It's actually simulated sleestak skinimage >>

From "Land of the Lost", I wonder how many here got that reference? Funnyimage
  • Options
    7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭

<< <i> if you can get $690 for it youd be doing just fine. otherwise a very reputable gold-buyer might give you 90% of that. >>

Sure and that gold buyer would be out of business quick !
    When they could pull about 94% max on assay, 4% on 700 is 28 bucks, unless
    You're buying 2000 dwt a week, good luck paying your rent, taxes, utilities etc on your
    Rented location
    A gold buyer with average traffic can't pay more than 80% if he intends on staying
    In business
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

It's actually simulated sleestak skinimage >>

From "Land of the Lost", I wonder how many here got that reference? Funnyimage >>

i'm hoping someday maybe it will be on netflix But after that awful Will Ferrel remake its doubtful image

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    Midwest refineries will give you 95%.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at 1200 oz gold.

Id be at 570. I pay 85% over the counter
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a retail store it's worth much more. But at the wholesale level, it's only what it is. .585 and the refiner won't come up with that kind of purity. They may say it's only .474 pure. Ask me how I know.
  • Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭✭
    If it was me, I'd go with the 85% offer from jdimmick. While Midwest Refineries may pay 95%, I don't think they deal with non-dealers anymore. And, the numbers are always lower. The refined gold is never .585. The weight after smelting is always lower, etc....
    > [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    Not trying to jip jdimmick out of any buy, but I just sent Midwest a small amount (~ 10 grams of mixed 14K and 10K) 2 weeks ago. Assay was good compared to my acid test. Gold was received on monday the check was in my PO Box on thursday.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.