Home Precious Metals
Options

***Official November 2014 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of November 2014, when December comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another SWEET Nugget up for Sale.
    SOLD
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome nugget..... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still trading my BU American Gold Eagles in airtites for your BU silver eagles (one tube minimum). We'll us current APMEX prices to compare apples to oranges and one of us will make up the difference with a personal check. PM me if interested. see my BST listings for terms and references.

Mix and match: BU 1999 (no W), 2005, 2007, 2008 or 2013 $5 gold eagles in airtites - $135 ea., five for $670.
    BU 1999 $5 gold eagles (no W) in airtites - $135 ea., five for $670, ten for $1335.
    BU 1999 $10 gold eagles (no W) in airtites - $335 ea., five for $1630, ten for $3245.

Four coin gold eagle set in capitol holder $2350. Year of coins are $50-1998, $25-2008, $10-2013, $5-2012.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    TTT
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    bump bump bump
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver for Under spot

GONE
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    UPDATED 11/15/14
    my current BST thread
    Please have a look and let me know if interested in anything. Thanks
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Wtb unc 1oz silver libertads. Making a Dansco album and need dates 1983-2011. Checked my local place and they wanted $23 for common dated ones. I said way too high, thanked them, and walked out.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wtb unc 1oz silver libertads. Making a Dansco album and need dates 1983-2011. Checked my local place and they wanted $23 for common dated ones. I said way too high, thanked them, and walked out. >>

Y pray tell u think they r 2 high? To cheap I think, way 2 low...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    So if I think somethings too high, I'm cheap. If I buy it, I'm then considered a sucker? The only dates they had were 1983, 2011 and 2014. Prices were $23, and $22 respectfully. I think that's too high for silver with that large of mintage. Now, had it been 1987 or 1994 through 2007, then yes, $23 would have been a steal imo.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options

<< <i>So if I think somethings too high, I'm cheap. If I buy it, I'm then considered a sucker? The only dates they had were 1983, 2011 and 2014. Prices were $23, and $22 respectfully. I think that's too high for silver with that large of mintage. Now, had it been 1987 or 1994 through 2007, then yes, $23 would have been a steal imo. >>

What you think is all that matters.

• Options
    Yep, some think 1 + 1 is 11...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    and some unable to discuss PMs find solace in discussing those that can.image

• Options

<< <i>Yep, some think 1 + 1 is 11... >>

You're kind of an egotistical a-word aren't you? I bow to your infinite knowledge then, oh mighty one. For you are always right. Shame. Shaaaaaaaaaaaame on anyone who thinks different.
  • Options
    bump. Added some AGEs in airtites to my current offering. Dog needs braces. image

Actually, just took in a large raw purchase and looking to convert some of it to silver either through direct trade or converting to cash first.

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB… bars, bells , whistles, or bullets made of silver … lowest prices paid for your best stuff. Hurry. Act today. It's never too late to lose. Get in on the action now. PM me for details.

Please, no snide comments. This is a test to see who might be drinking tonight.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking to buy 100 oz silver bars. Please with what you got.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    gone
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    2014 Panda 1/2 oz. PCGS MS69 $735 shipped priority insured
    Payment by Paypal invoice.
    I also have an 1987 s Panda 1/2 oz. Raw...$715

Joe

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    WTB: Approx $400-500 face value. Please quote me what you have available and a dlvd price paid by (good personal) check. Would prefer to buy from one source to save on shipping and such. Many references available, been on here a while and have 100's of transactions on the BST.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭
    Wtb $10-15 face of 90% silver
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options
    AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    7--1oz K-Rands at Spot plus $30 delivered.
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    Bump for the weekend crowd
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a 50 oz Sunshine Minting silver bar or any other brand 50 oz bar. Let me know what you have and your best price. Thanks.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Looking for a 50 oz Sunshine Minting silver bar or any other brand 50 oz bar. Let me know what you have and your best price. Thanks. >>

Look at metalmans post at the top of this page.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Looking for a 50 oz Sunshine Minting silver bar or any other brand 50 oz bar. Let me know what you have and your best price. Thanks. >>

Look at metalmans post at the top of this page. >>

He didn't price it...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

He didn't price it... >>

BO Best Offer? Body Odor? Bullion Overload?image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

He didn't price it... >>

If he wants to quote me a price I'll certainly consider it. I've made some purchases from metalsman in the past and they've always been smooth transactions. He's definitely a reliable seller that I'd recommend to other forum members here.

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    If he wants to quote me a price I'll certainly consider it. I've made some purchases from metalsman in the past and they've always been smooth transactions. He's definitely a reliable seller that I'd recommend to other forum members here

I will absolutely 2nd that. Top notch guy to trade with.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    Looking for 1oz, 5oz, 10 oz .999 bars - Name brand please.

PM me with prices and pics
  • Options
    TTT to get it back on the first page.

• Options
    I have for sale 1 mint sealed roll of 2014 year of the horse silver Britannias with privy mark and 2 sealed rolls of 2014 year of the horse silver Britannias. $1300 delivered by registered mail. Payment by cash, check or money order!

PM or email to BAJJERFAN@aol.com.

AS ALWAYS: THANKS FOR LOOKING.
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    For sale are 1 oz Mexican Silver Libertads. All are better dates priced below current retail.
    Coins are BU or may have light Dansco rim toning. I'll work on pictures this weekend.
    Payment by check, M.O., or Paypal.
    Please PM with your interest.

1996 --- $90
    1997 --- $150
    1998 --- $200
    1999 --- sold
    2005 --- sold
    2006 --- $100
    2007 --- $100
    2008 --- $50
  • Options
    TTT to get it back on the first page. Still looking for a 50 oz silver bar. Let me know what you have and your best price. Thanks.

• Options
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to all...

Happy Black friday shopping...

Joe

My two Pandas available... lower prices

2014 Panda 1/2 oz. PCGS MS69 $715 shipped priority insured
    Payment by Paypal invoice.
    I also have an 1987 s Panda 1/2 oz. Raw...$695

• Options
    gone
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanted Five Gram Pamp Dragon bar, does not need to be in OP. Would like to Pay $200 net shipped. Has to be DRAGON.
  • Options
    WTB.. 14k 18-20 inch Rope chain.. other types considered. let me know what you got..$25. per Gram.