Home Precious Metals
Options

10% bucks if you spend $200

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

A new promotion for those that aren't maxed out yet. Today and tomorrow image

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must be back in good graces. Received a coupon of $25 for any purchase of any amount, to be used by 9/30.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Lucky ducks!
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those that received the 10% ebay message, note that to activate the 10% you have to click on the "activate" button in the ebay message and then click on "shop now" at the next page. Before purchasing, always look at your ebay bucks reward total on the item page to make sure you you are going to receive the bonus percentage. You can confirm you got the bonus after the purchase by reviewing your ebay buck purchases by going to the home page and clicking "ebay bucks" in the left column.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options

<< <i>I must be back in good graces. Received a coupon of $25 for any purchase of any amount, to be used by 9/30. >>

I'll list you a $25 90% JFK and throw in free shipping for it. image

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    !
    !
    !
    New twist - spend over $200 Sat & Sun and receive a 10% bonus bucks offer for next weekend with usual restrictions
    !
    !
    !
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>!
    !
    !
    New twist - spend over $200 Sat & Sun and receive a 10% bonus bucks offer for next weekend with usual restrictions
    !
    !
    ! >>

lmao @ usual restrictions image
  • Options

<< <i>New twist - spend over $200 Sat & Sun and receive a 10% bonus bucks offer for next weekend with usual restrictions >>

Appears the required $200 minimum can be accomplished with multiple purchases during the weekend:

"Valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period."

Looks like ebay now wants users to "buy" the bonus bucks offer. image Unless one was planning to spend $200 this weekend on ebay, not such a great offer.

• Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭

<< <i>!
    !
    !
    !
    !
    ! >>

I received this offer...not excited
  • Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that good of a deal.... I'll pass. Too complicated and too many restrictions for me.
    ----- kj
  • Options
    Whining Thursday?

I scrape 2 purchases over $202 to qualify

Today I open a SNAD on one of $150+ a 69DMPL with such a set of scratches it should go Genuine-Unc details. No possibility of exchange from a small seller.

I call twice to ebay. Spoke to nice but clueless who seemed to think I was trying to con my way into 10% bucks. I call back - same one! 30+ minutes with the first call and over 1 hour on call 2. By the end of call 1, clueless not only thought all coins & paper money didn't qualify but would not even look at my bucks history as evidence to the contrary. Call 1 ended with clueless in disbelief, blowing me off and saying something along the lines of "hear from you soon." I am unsatisfied, call back a& do talk to the same one. Fast forward 1 hour and asking others call 2 has absolute belief tha C&PM *never* earns bucks. So, unlike call 1, I convince the examination of my bucks earnings would be good -- see some coins qualified and the ones that didn't were in "bullion". Disbelief insanely continues. I argue that now they are not only arguing against me, but also their system which I was told wouldn't give bucks in C&PM. Another long hold ensues. Now a real supervisor gets on and immediately knows it is only the subcategory Bullion. I am put on hold.

The end? - the return, even if SNAD, will disqualify me of 10% this weekend.

Grumble. And clueless still thinks that I am lying about the offer because it disappeared from my messages. I didn't even want to go there with anyone. Grumble.

What is fairly priced that I can spend my bucks on before my bucks expire Nov 2? I am not going to buy what I was going to because no 10% makes them cheaper elsewhere.

Can anyone PM me to a right priced macro lens? Copy Stand? DSLR camera body? (On ebay). Or suggest anything else right priced on ebay?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

EARN 10% IN EBAY BUCKS

TWO DAYS ONLY: October 25, 8:00AM PT–October 26, 11:59PM PT

Congratulations! You've earned a bonus eBay Bucks offer.
    Shop this weekend and get 10% Rewards.

I'd rack up some serious spending, but I'm afraid the 10% will disappear once the return is processed.

*grumble*

I found a right priced dslr camera on my own. (lameness due to lameness... been making extra kidney stones in time for the holiday.)

• Options
    Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

I found a right priced dslr camera on my own. (lameness due to lameness... been making extra kidney stones in time for the holiday.) >>

Drink more water. Lots more. From personal experience.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does this mark the end of the useful ebay bucks promotions?

• Options

<< <i>Does this mark the end of the useful ebay bucks promotions? >>

will depend on how many played the new game. I didn't.

• Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Does this mark the end of the useful ebay bucks promotions? >>

will depend on how many played the new game. I didn't. >>

I got a feeling that we're going to get absolutely bombarded with crazy offers in mid December for Q4 window dressing given the upcoming ebay/pp split..
  • Options
    Considering what happened with me,

I wouldn't recommend ebay offering this again
    I wouldn't recommend users going for it

If a SNAD return puts you at risk of losing the 10%, why bother?

• Options

<< <i>I found a right priced dslr camera on my own. (lameness due to lameness... been making extra kidney stones in time for the holiday.) >>

Drink more water. Lots more. From personal experience. >>

I'm trying to develop the habit of drinking every hour on the hour. Obviously I have work to do