Home Precious Metals
Options

10% ebay buck bonus for selected members 9/23-9/24

derrybderryb Posts: 36,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just came across these ASE tubes for $403.59 after the 8%. Not my listing, just passing on a good price. Got my limit, have at it.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

Comments

• Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think you got the rebate on bullion.
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options

<< <i>I didn't think you got the rebate on bullion. >>

You don't, if it's listed in a bullion category. Category chosen by seller determines if eligible. Not all sellers choose a bullion category when selling bullion.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I didn't think you got the rebate on bullion. >>

You don't, if it's listed in a bullion category. Category chosen by seller determines if eligible. Not all sellers choose a bullion category when selling bullion. >>

Foolish for sellers not to list bullion in the bullion category.
    Now they are subject to the 14 day return rule, that bullion is not. In Oct it goes up to 90 days for non bullion related items.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    Still available, $395 per roll with 10% bonus bucks!
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
  • Options
    For those that received the 10% ebay message, note that to activate the 10% you have to click on the "activate" button in the ebay message and then click on "shop now" at the next page. Before purchasing, always look at your ebay bucks reward total on the item page to make sure you you are going to receive the bonus percentage. You can confirm you got the bonus after the purchase by reviewing your ebay buck purchases by going to the home page and clicking "ebay bucks" in the left column.

• Options
    ASE tubes from the OP still available (not my listing, just trying to play nice by sharing).

Edited to add: Just received my purchase of these from 9/20. Great seller.