Options

Ebay APMEX deal again 10 maple leafs now $211

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

just got an email about this .

10 maples for $219

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good deal...about $2.50 above spot with free s&h and use your cc for no additional charge. With deals like that, why spend your $$ on bullion rounds or bars?
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Good deal...about $2.50 above spot with free s&h and use your cc for no additional charge. With deals like that, why spend your $$ on bullion rounds or bars? >>

Lol, crappy deal, just like paying 8% juice for a foreign mutual fund upfront...

Edit to add: this in comparison to ST deal...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭
    The 2014 Maple is a beautiful coin imageimage
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you buy 100/4 tubes [10 of the above deals] you can get them about $.50 a coin cheaper from JMBullion.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Good deal...about $2.50 above spot with free s&h and use your cc for no additional charge. With deals like that, why spend your $$ on bullion rounds or bars? >>

Lol, crappy deal, just like paying 8% juice for a foreign mutual fund upfront...

Edit to add: this in comparison to ST deal... >>

I suspect you don't do much buying, but are becoming an expert in criticizing.
  • Options
    facts are facts... if one would deuce as criticizing then so be it, ultimately they will have to deal with the facts...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>facts are facts... if one would deuce as criticizing then so be it, ultimately they will have to deal with the facts... >>

So tell us in your opinion what is a good or great buy for silver?
  • Options
    one can buy all the silver they want under $20 right now....
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>one can buy all the silver they want under $20 right now.... >>

If you want to limit yourself to 100 or 1000 ounce bars, but I don't think they are for me.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>one can buy all the silver they want under $20 right now.... >>

If you want to limit yourself to 100 or 1000 ounce bars, but I don't think they are for me. >>

Me neither... and it's unlikely that if you include the charges, i/e s&h, cc or bank wire fees, that it will be below $20
  • Options
    its obvious you guys dont know where to buy...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>its obvious you guys dont know where to buy... >>

and where do you buy your stuff
  • Options

I've found any number of the common places selling 100 and 1000 ounce bars for under $20 an ounce. Midwest bullion exchange has 100 ounce Sunshine mint bars at $1995 per if you buy 10 or more. I won't swear to knowing about every possible bullion seller, though I doubt I could muster a large enough order to buy direct from OPM, Sunshine, NTR, etc.
  • Options

<< <i>

and where do you buy your stuff >>

Mr OPA,
    im gonna say this one time n thats it... lol... u r 2 old 2 be speculating in silver...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

and where do you buy your stuff >>

Mr OPA,
    im gonna say this one time n thats it... lol... u r 2 old 2 be speculating in silver... >>

You're absolutely correct. I do not consider myself a "speculator," but an investor. I've been out of the silver market since 2012, but will occasionally nibble. However, those that still speculate in physical silver......Well, I hope your family has a history of longevity.
    rawtm .. You still haven't given us your source of "cheap" silver that u constantly brag about (at spot or less than $1 over spot) or are u just blowing hot air.
  • Options
    Well since you suspect that I don't know much, we can leave it at that...
    Anyways there are very few if any on this forum, I know one, who is a serious silver investor, most are guys excited about 10 oz buys on sae's,
    And would not buy 1000+ oz's at a time...

keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>Well since you suspect that I don't know much, we can leave it at that...
    Anyways there are very few if any on this forum, I know one, who is a serious silver investor, most are guys excited about 10 oz buys on sae's,
    And would not buy 1000+ oz's at a time... >>

If your secret is by buying 1000 oz bars at slightly over spot, that's not much of a secret. You'll get the same small small premium when you sell your bars. I've gone that route with 100 & 1000 oz bars in the past and not gonna do it again...nothing but a pita.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Well since you suspect that I don't know much, we can leave it at that...
    And would not buy 1000+ oz's at a time... >>

If your secret is by buying 1000 oz bars at slightly over spot, that's not much of a secret. You'll get the same small small premium when you sell your bars. I've gone that route with 100 & 1000 oz bars in the past and not gonna do it again...nothing but a pita. >>

OMG, lol, I will say this much, u guys are amazing... Lol...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I make money at the refinery with it because mine isn't round enough or I'm too square.… image
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did buy a couple GOLD maple leafs and 3 Krugerrands yesterday if anyone is interested ( pm me , I don't need this stuff )
  • Options

Bump because they are running it again for $211 now
  • Options
    depleting their inventory in anticipation of further decline in silver?
  • Options

Wheres that rollercoaster pic image