Home Precious Metals

ISIS and PM prices and insults...............

up, down, or sideways or you can just insult them dirty terrorist. Take care. jws

Comments

• carpet bomb the whole dam ME...... until then this will go on forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't matter to me. Anything under 21.00 for an oz slv I will stack
  • JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    Well I think we need to stack PM's and introduce ISIS to the 101st airborne. Death from above. Those boys know how to play, love to play, and can arrive like tomorrow. Do they have PM's?
  • carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭
    One word..."Liquidity"

Loves me some shiny!
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do we have nukes if we can't play with them?

bobimage

Oh, and no affect on PM's
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
    They might ban me for starting this thread, but durnit, ISIS is important; and PM"S too. Take care. jws
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited for clarity, below.
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know is that my desire to venture to Egypt to see the pyramids/sphynx will never come to fruition because of this nonsense.
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    One wonders if we are properly allocating our military resources. We have 7 or 8 carrier groups patrolling the seas. Meanwhile we have this sinister group of terrorists destroying an already troubled region.
  • So are we gonna nuke/carpet bomb Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and/or women and children etc.?? Instead of leaving Humvees, artillery and other heavy weapons to be stolen by ISIS in Iraq I think we should have given every citizen one gun and a box of bullets.

Funny how this changes how we look at Iran just a little.

Successful BST deals with mustangt and jesbroken. Now EVERYTHING is for sale.

• GrumpyEdGrumpyEd Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭
    This is the result of playing "catch and release".
    Ed
    ISIS : Foreign (not the most diplomatic group)
    PM Prices: Fluctuate with the market (which isn't much lately)
    Insults: Soap operas occupy more people's time than prayer.
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>One wonders if we are properly allocating our military resources. We have 7 or 8 carrier groups patrolling the seas. Meanwhile we have this sinister group of terrorists destroying an already troubled region. >>

Massive carrier battle groups should be very effective against camel riding opponents. We will study the matter and report back to you in about a trillion dollarsimage

• << <i>So are we gonna nuke/carpet bomb Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and/or women and children etc.?? Instead of leaving Humvees, artillery and other heavy weapons to be stolen by ISIS in Iraq I think we should have given every citizen one gun and a box of bullets.

Funny how this changes how we look at Iran just a little. >>

I stand by my post....level them ALL!!!!

It's a real feather in the cap of the military industrial complex . Imagine the money they must be making , American planes are being used to blow up American Humvees and tanks. They get to sell the same stuff to both sides . Its a real bonanza from a supply chain perspective

My take: We wont use nukes, that's not a option, in this case, that our Commanders will use; not even tatical nukes. No gas; just conventional weapons.

This will lead to boots on the ground.

This will lead to American deaths.

ISIS must be stopped, if we do not stop them there, we will be forced to engage them here. Let's engage them over there and in the sand.

Special forces are great, our response must be massive and consist of the 1st cavalry, 101st Airborne, Maint and support. Leave Haliburton home; this is a military thing, let them do it this time. No Starbucks coffee, we have cooks, use them.

We must fight to win and not kid around. This isn't WW3, but it could be, if we try to profit instead of win, Take ISIS serious; they are.

ISIS are dirty, ruthless, thugs. Let our military, be ruthless. War is war, let them engage.

Cuss ISIS daily, make your hatred known. Hatred is a effective tool, use it.

This is important.

You do not want your family beheaded.

Take care, jws

• << <i>One wonders if we are properly allocating our military resources. We have 7 or 8 carrier groups patrolling the seas. Meanwhile we have this sinister group of terrorists destroying an already troubled region. >>

We have a worthless clown in the WH
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "War, what is it good for. . ."

The people that sell the guns, the bullets and the bombs. This is why it will not end.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humans have been fighting long before we sold weapons to each other. Most wars are about love or religion. Better to eliminate those.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

" Most wars are about love or religion". Cohodk. Bingo. Take care, jws

<< <i>" Most wars are about love or religion". Cohodk. Bingo. Take care, jws >>

^ or the lack thereof ( depending on the Army )
  • dimplesdimples Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭
    It's funny but when I think of weapons, planes, & battle groups I see jobs, millions of them right here in the good ole USA producing all that military hardware. So the next time people say why do we have a military JOBS lots and lots of jobs. Growing up on Long Island I saw first hand the good paying jobs that building military planes produced through Grumman, Fairchild, Sperry Gyroscope and the thousands of machine shops here.

Dan
    You rock Bronco. Excellent link. Take care. jws

<< <i>It's funny but when I think of weapons, planes, & battle groups I see jobs, millions of them right here in the good ole USA producing all that military hardware. So the next time people say why do we have a military JOBS lots and lots of jobs. Growing up on Long Island I saw first hand the good paying jobs that building military planes produced through Grumman, Fairchild, Sperry Gyroscope and the thousands of machine shops here.

Dan >>

War is big business. Ask any military contractor that greases the palms of politicians.

The killing fields are in Ferguson. Hands are up. Lead is out !
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remembered back to high school days. There was a band called S.O.D Stormtroopers of Death. They wrote a song about the Middle East. Its a short song, 27 seconds, but gets to the point. Came out in about 1984. There is a youtube version.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>It's funny but when I think of weapons, planes, & battle groups I see jobs, millions of them right here in the good ole USA producing all that military hardware. So the next time people say why do we have a military JOBS lots and lots of jobs. Growing up on Long Island I saw first hand the good paying jobs that building military planes produced through Grumman, Fairchild, Sperry Gyroscope and the thousands of machine shops here.

Dan >>

War is big business. Ask any military contractor that greases the palms of politicians. >>

Only to the winning side. Loosing side ends up being Bankrupt.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

<< <i>

<< <i>

Dan >>

War is big business. Ask any military contractor that greases the palms of politicians. >>

Only to the winning side. Loosing side ends up being Bankrupt. >>

u
    unless the are profiting from both sides. Most arms dealers don't play sides. They win regardless of who loses.

• It's very troubling. In the late 1800s, the Anarchists were causing trouble. It'll never end.

The markets don't seem too concerned, as long as Uncle Sam's money machine keeps pumping out greenbacks.
    Let's try not to get upset.
  • renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    El Hefe doesn't seem to be worried...another round of golf was had today.

<< <i>It's very troubling. In the late 1800s, the Anarchists were causing trouble. It'll never end.

The markets don't seem too concerned, as long as Uncle Sam's money machine keeps pumping out greenbacks. >>

War seems to be about who has the most firepower and who believes they do. It was here long before Jesus and will be here long after our generation ceases to exist.
    The market, too….. maybe.

<< <i>It's very troubling. In the late 1800s, the Anarchists were causing trouble. It'll never end.

The markets don't seem too concerned, as long as Uncle Sam's money machine keeps pumping out greenbacks. >>

Conrad touches on that period a little in his novel "the secret agent" . To keep this post PM related I will also recommend his book "nostromo" which features a south american silver mine image

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Obama will send in ground troops after the election. He sure won't do it before the election because he doesn't want to alienate the far left that he needs to keep the senate in the hands of the democrats.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If all the troop deployment ended and they are returned home.....just imagine the unemployment rate.
    In the old days a holy man carried a staff and a sentinel , a sword.
    There are no more holy men. There really never were.
    There are armed thugs in uniform and even some with badges.

I'd use "bullet points" but do not want to start another war. image
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

War seems to be about who has the most firepower and who believes they do. It was here long before Jesus and will be here long after our generation ceases to exist.
    The market, too….. maybe. >>

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    No matter what, no matter how evil it is, I cannot hear or see the word "ISIS" and not think of DC comics and Saturday morning kids shows.

<< <i>No matter what, no matter how evil it is, I cannot hear or see the word "ISIS" and not think of DC comics and Saturday morning kids shows. >>

The show was on after sigmund the seamonster I think and that awful skipper and gilligan in outer space image

• Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>No matter what, no matter how evil it is, I cannot hear or see the word "ISIS" and not think of DC comics and Saturday morning kids shows. >>

The show was on after sigmund the seamonster I think and that awful skipper and gilligan in outer space image >>

Wonderful. Now I have the Sigmund theme song in my head.
    I heard someone say they should "Kiss their ISIS good-bye ".
    Theres a floor near here, somewhere. Look out below. The eagle's sore and still soars.

• ISIS or ISIL, has plenty of money to do what they want. They had control of the Iraq Oil Fields and making 2 million dollar a day while they controlled. Now with them burning out of control what do they have but burning oil.....and lots of stinky black oil stinchy smoke. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
  • Bring on the 82nd and 101st, no mercy boys!
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Bring on the 82nd and 101st, no mercy boys! >>

Avid collector of GSA's.
  • We must be careful and observant here at home, as they are here among us. Can not eat metal, stock up on some dry goods and necessities you may need. Hope they do not strike but with no border protection and Student Visas being handed out to Non reported students, 6000 this year alone, We can not be off our guard here at home. Sad state of affairs we are in.