Home Precious Metals
Options

Free shipping over $50 at apmex

bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
I saw this on my Facebook feed. Funny how I was looking at getting some libertad's just last night but was going to wait till they had free shipping.
Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times

Comments

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    I got an email this morning about this. Wish I had some money so I could overpay a little for something.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    dbcoindbcoin Posts: 2,200 ✭✭
    I doubt anyone will buy any. Apparently, everyone is in so much debt, they can't afford food any more let alone gold or silver.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I doubt anyone will buy any. Apparently, everyone is in so much debt, they can't afford food any more let alone gold or silver. >>

I've seen people shopping at WalMart who can well afford to shop the hoidy toidy stores. Must be a sign that times are tough.
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free shipping with any size order at jmbullion. Very competitive prices on everything.
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Free shipping with any size order at jmbullion. Very competitive prices on everything. >>

This. Always free shipping.
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options

<< <i>Free shipping with any size order at jmbullion. Very competitive prices on everything. >>

Placed my order last week.
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    This is true, however they don't have the selection that apmex does. I didn't see any libertad's or kookaburras on jm's website. I agree though that apmex isn't the cheapest but free shipping helps a bit.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options

<< <i>This is true, however they don't have the selection that apmex does. I didn't see any libertad's or kookaburras on jm's website. I agree though that apmex isn't the cheapest but free shipping helps a bit. >>

I see 10 ounce and 1 kilo Kookaburras. They may be OOS on the others. They don't list stuff when it isn't available.