Home Precious Metals

ASEs lot of 10 for 234.50 at Apmex on ebay

derrybderryb Posts: 36,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

Comments

• MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

Thanks Derry!
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Text

This one works.

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    linky in OP fixed.

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    25,323 sold
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>25,323 sold >>

major shortage...
    keceph `anah
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>25,323 sold >>

You sure that isn't just an old listing that's been revised? $470 a roll is hardly a bargain when you could have gotten them for $432 a roll a couple months ago.
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>25,323 sold >>

You sure that isn't just an old listing that's been revised? $470 a roll is hardly a bargain when you could have gotten them for $432 a roll a couple months ago. >>

^This^

They haven't sold that many today.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>25,323 sold >>

You sure that isn't just an old listing that's been revised? $470 a roll is hardly a bargain when you could have gotten them for $432 a roll a couple months ago. >>

Posted for others because those buying at today's prices will not find a better price. A couple of months ago is gone.

26197 sold.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>25,323 sold >>

Posted for others because those buying at today's prices will not find a better price. A couple of months ago is gone. >>

True, but a price decline will probably be back.
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call me crazy, but it's starting to feel like silver could start to move up a bit. The news is dicey, demand is up, the London fix is going away. Just an intuitive thought.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

<< <i>Call me crazy, but it's starting to feel like silver could start to move up a bit. The news is dicey, demand is up, the London fix is going away. Just an intuitive thought. >>

I hope it does.
    26,314 sold
  • tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    Wait,
    What,

guess I missed that... blink
    COA
  • halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    Yep . . . I must have missed it too . . . Link shows $277.77 now ! ! ! imageimage

HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!

<< <i>Wait,
    What,

guess I missed that... blink >>

He who blinkitates is lost.
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm always late. By the time I show up the deal's gone. "snooze , I lose". image

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>25,323 sold >>

Posted for others because those buying at today's prices will not find a better price. A couple of months ago is gone. >>

And back so soon. About $455 a roll at JMBullion.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>25,323 sold >>

And back so soon. About $455 a roll at JMBullion. >>

To be fair, does that ~$455 price include shipping and ability to pay (not additional cost) with a credit card, like the deal on ebay did?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>25,323 sold >>

And back so soon. About $455 a roll at JMBullion. >>

To be fair, does that ~$455 price include shipping and ability to pay (not additional cost) with a credit card, like the deal on ebay did? >>

Not exactly. It's cash price with free shipping. A $2.29 over spot promotion with a fortuitous drop in spot price. Sort of a dumb luck/serendipitous situation if you will. Right now it's $462 per roll.
  • pragmaticgoatpragmaticgoat Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

<< <i>linky dinky doo >>

223.99 Sunday morning 8/31/14 was only able to order 5 lots of 10
    BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apmex trying very hard to get these out of their hands and into yours before the price for them goes up image

264,900 coins sold so far, looks like it's working.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Apmex trying very hard to get these out of their hands and into yours before the price for them goes up image

264,900 coins sold so far, looks like it's working. >>

Equates to about $3 over spot with free s&h & you can pay with your cash award credit card.
    However, as in the past, it appears when APMEX has a great deal like that, silver has a tendency to drop.image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭
    DSLV Tuesday at the open!

<< <i>Apmex trying very hard to get these out of their hands and into yours before the price for them goes up image

That's from the time it was first listed on eBay which was moons and eons ago. JMBullion is $6 a roll cheaper.
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>DSLV Tuesday at the open! >>

Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more

<< <i>

<< <i>DSLV Tuesday at the open! >>

image >>

The metals market re-opens in 3 hours. You should know by Tuesday a.m. if pre-market action is in the cards.

<< <i>

That's from the time it was first listed on eBay which was moons and eons ago. JMBullion is $6 a roll cheaper. >>

JM cheaper? Only if you buy 500 eagles & pay by wire or check. APMEX..$$223.99 for 10

Credit Card / PayPal
    1 - 19 .. 20 - 99 ..100 - 499 .. 500+ $23.72 $23.31 $22.99 $22.79
    Bank Wire / Paper Check
    1 - 19...20 - 99 ...100 - 499 ...500+ $22.81 $22.41 $22.11 $21.91

JM link
    APMEX listing works out to $448 a roll. For 1 roll, JM has same price. For 5 or more rolls cash price, JM is about $6 a roll [$442.20] less. On the JM site scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the tube. If I was buying from JM my order would be at least 5 rolls.

<< <i>APMEX listing works out to $448 a roll. For 1 roll, JM has same price. For 5 or more rolls cash price, JM is about $6 a roll [$442.20] less. On the JM site scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the tube. If I was buying from JM my order would be at least 5 rolls. >>

10 4...but who would be foolish enough to do so? Not me...silver has not seen the end of it's "free fall."

<< <i>

<< <i>APMEX listing works out to $448 a roll. For 1 roll, JM has same price. For 5 or more rolls cash price, JM is about $6 a roll [$442.20] less. On the JM site scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the tube. If I was buying from JM my order would be at least 5 rolls. >>

10 4...but who would be foolish enough to do so? Not me...silver has not seen the end of it's "free fall." >>

How far do you spose it will fall? I'll wait for it to go lower too.
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can the Eagle find a perch on this cliff ?
    ….and what's a buck ? It rhymes with truck.