Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Star Wars Set Help

Hey Gang - I need about 30 cards to complete my Star Wars set. Any help appreciated. This is a mostly ex-ex/mt set.

Happy to buy or trade.

1, 5, 30, 40, 41, 45, 49, 58, 132, 204, 205, 209, 210, 217, 223, 266, 268, 273, 277, 280, 289, 290, 293, 297, 298, 301, 307, 316, 317, 326

Thanks
Jim
52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.

Comments

• Options
    captfischcaptfisch Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    You looking for raw or graded?
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Raw. Not too condition sensitive either.

Thanks.
    Jim
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should grab some of captfisch's resealed wax packs. He was only looking for high-grade cards when he searched them before resealing so they'd probably be right up your alley.
  • Options
    Fine, I made a bad decision, I was wrong, I apologized (and compensated those that asked), and I'm not doing it. But if I get snide remarks and insulted every time I offer to help a fellow Star Wars collector, then screw off, I won't bother anymore. Let the next round of insults begin...
  • Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captfisch, no one is insulting you. We're simply pointing out to people that could potentially purchase from you about your history of resealing a ton of Star Wars boxes, selling them without disclosing it, and then not understanding the problem when people were upset about it. It's just full disclosure. This board is a hobby community and we try to look out for one another. I would hope that if I were in the market for something from a particular seller that others would chime in and let me know about their history.
  • Options
    And if I was trying to sell packs or boxes I'd expect someone to call me out, but it is obvious he is looking for singles and that is what I am sending him. But every time I post about anything, you are the very next post taking a jab. I did wrong and am just trying to help out now when I can.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>And if I was trying to sell packs or boxes I'd expect someone to call me out, but it is obvious he is looking for singles and that is what I am sending him. But every time I post about anything, you are the very next post taking a jab. I did wrong and am just trying to help out now when I can. >>

What a wonderful tool you are. Sorry only that you got caught, indeed. Tool.