Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Amazing find, Red Menace empty box and two SGC blank backs (proofs?) FS/T

Never have seen either one, first time for everything I guess

Looking for 3000/bo

Blank backs I was told was part of a post up that Hugh Jones had that was removed from the board. Backs do have glue stains, and they looked like they were removed from something, not skinned

Comments

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Whoa. So both of those cards (shown in bottom photos) have the blank back (shown in first / top photo)? But they are slabbed? But there is no grade, only A for authentic? Sorry I'm not familiar with SGC labels.

This is very cool indeed. It's great to see the box. The box is my favorite item, actually. The oath on the back and the graphic design of the whole thing just really sends you back in time. I can imagine myself being a kid in Brooklyn reading that oath and trading the cards with friends (even though I never did any of that IRL).
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Yes they are both blank backed and were supposedly posted on a mock-up board at Bowman. They are NOT skinned, so we must analyze and use our own inference as to what these were. SGC said since they have all the colors, they cannot determine if they are proofs, however they are authentic blank backs.

On a side note, picked this up, labeled as a proof, but think it is a scrap