Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Separate subject ODD RODS

Comments

• Options
    Vanilla Ice and MC hammer. Jajajaja!
    My extra/duplicate cards for sale in my eCrater Store: http://elpereles.ecrater.com
  • Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15
  • Options
    If I bump a thread that is already on the top of the message board the particular thread is on, will I become some religious person.
  • Options
    Cool cards. I remember having some of them as a kid. I used to paste them on my school notebooks. Are you working on a graded set?

I also enjoyed the Proset music cards that you had posted. It is nice set that mixes classic and then current musicians.

• Options
    Hi thanks yes. I really like the Odd Rods. Am steadily building a set but these are pretty hard to find in good condition like these so might take a while. Want to do a couple different series. These are the 1st series and I also have a some of the 'Odder' series getting graded.
  • Options
    Looks like a fun set to work on. I will have to look around for some ungraded cards.

Another set that I used to collect as a kid was the Super Freaks set issued by Donruss in 1973.
  • Options
    Yep, know them well. Great cards, very fun stuff.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Wow I have never seen these or the super freaks before. I'm curious in what region did you grow up? I am Southeastern USA. None of my friends traded these, either. They look very fun though. Kinda wish we had them back in the day. Much better than garbage pail kids IMO.

Nice condition on these. Congrats on the high grades. I'm curious how do you place a value on cards like these? Perhaps this is a more general question for the board. Is there a price guide for non-sports cards that you recommend? Or do you grade the ones you like and to heck with "values" image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE