Fantasy Football 2015

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
'Bout that time, no?

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the 8th pick, PPR league so im thinking WR
  • galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I got the 8th pick, PPR league so im thinking WR >>

Think the PPR master (A. Brown) will slip to you at 8?
  • slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    Brown should be gone before pick 5 in most PPR drafts IMO.
    Steve
  • CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Demariyus or Julio Jones?

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beckham?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

<< <i>

<< <i>I got the 8th pick, PPR league so im thinking WR >>

Think the PPR master (A. Brown) will slip to you at 8? >>

Brown will be long gone or at least I'm planning on him being taken earlier than my 8th pick. If that's true I'm thinking along the lines of picking between D.Thomas, O.Beckham or Dez Bryant, possibly Gronk depending on the Brady situation. Tim I think I remember You last year saying that O.Beckham will be the best WR this season, I'm not big on taking second year guys though.
    Jordy Nelson looks like he has a torn ACL, Davante Adams stock on the rise...

My draft is Tuesday, getting goosebumps image

• << <i>Jordy Nelson looks like he has a torn ACL, Davante Adams stock on the rise...

My draft is Tuesday, getting goosebumps image >>

Got Adams with a waiver wire pick up in a keeper league last year. Glad I held onto him.
    I ended up going with Dez Bryant and got Randall Cobb on the turnaround

In my keeper league, I have L. McCoy and Jordy ...image

Fred Jackson got cut by the Bills, very suprised about that.

<< <i>Fred Jackson got cut by the Bills, very suprised about that. >>

I am, too, as McCoy is far from a sure thing for Week 1.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two years ago I drafted Trent Richardson with my first-round pick, and I remember feeling not the slightest bit good about it. Sure enough, he sucked and it plagued me the entire season. After being cut by the Raiders yesterday, he's more than likely done in the NFL. Quite a flameout. No burst, zero vision. Check out this play near the goal line against the Rams a couple of weeks ago:

Link
    Im sure Indy is more upset about their dealings with him more than you are image

But in the world of fantasy football we all take our licks, two years ago I drafted Doug Martin #3 overall and got 1 TD and about 400 yards rushing from him, another noteworthy blemish on my drafting skills was in 2003 when I chose William Green over Jamal Lewis and his 2000 yard campain image
  • sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my second year of fantasty football in a small 12 team league.

I enjoy the draft and managing players.

I really dislike some of the wierd situations you can find yourself in.

For instance your favorite team is going to win a MNF game but your pulling for a sack or an interception by the opposing team because you have the defense on your fantasy team and need only a point or two to win that week. Hate that.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

<< <i>This is my second year of fantasty football in a small 12 team league.

I enjoy the draft and managing players.

I really dislike some of the wierd situations you can find yourself in.

For instance your favorite team is going to win a MNF game but your pulling for a sack or an interception because you have the defense on your fantasy team and need only a point or two to win that week. Hate that. >>

Whats almost better is when your in multiple leagues and have a player on one of your teams and your going against a guy who has the same player in another league. image
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    QB Drew Brees
    RB Ameer Abdullah
    RB LeSean McCo
    WR Brandin Cooks
    WR Golden Tate
    TE Eric Ebron
    DST Panthers
    K Randy Bullock
    RESERVES
    QB Robert Griffin III
    RB Reggie Bush
    RB C.J. Spiller
    WR Phillip Dorsett
    TE Zach Ertz
    DST 49ers
    K Zach Hocker

I dunno what to think. Guess my team will either exceed expectations or fall really, really, really flat.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
    DOH!
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
    Double DOH!
    That's looks like a decent team. I think Abdullah, Cooks . Spiller and Dorsett will exceed expectations this year....

HEY!!!!!!!!!! a Barry sighting!!!!!!!!

+1 million image

Hi Barry!

Fixed! image
    And my Brutal track record with my first pick continues.

Dez Bryant broken foot image
    Is Chris Johnson worth a start this week?

<< <i>Is Chris Johnson worth a start this week? >>

He is been annointed the lead dog by Arians, FWIW.

<< <i>HEY!!!!!!!!!! a Barry sighting!!!!!!!!

+1 million image

Hi Barry! >>

Hi Paul!

OK.

My Fantasy team is AWFUL..Check, My Fanduel lineups are a joke..Check, my DraftKings lineups are worse..Check.

I am AWFUL at Fantasy Football.

I Got it image
  • BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    My Dez Bryant first round pick and Alshon Jeffery third round pick aren't exactly panning out for me at the moment either. image
    My Tony Romo/Dez Bryant combo is officially not working out image
  • sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My QB, Andrew Luck. Negative 0.52 points at the half. image

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

My team is AWFUL image
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7-1 between my two leagues. The Romo injury hurt, but Tyrod Taylor off the waivers has sufficed.