Home Sports Talk
Options

Pro football training season,2015

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
Now that the teams are starting their training, does your baseball interest begin to wain in anticipation of the upcoming NFL season? At least until baseball playoffs start.
Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always get more into the Patriots once training camp starts, ofcourse the Red Sox playing horrible baseball this season makes it that much easier to focus on the Pats more.

• Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    ditto for the Twins starting to go south - just in time for the Vikings to start up
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    I would say no. I think its kinda cool when all 4 major sports are playing at the same time.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Now that the teams are starting their training, does your baseball interest begin to wain in anticipation of the upcoming NFL season? At least until baseball playoffs start. >>

If my team (the Orioles) is still in contention, then no, I tend to look at August football as just exhibition games/extended tryouts. But I remember following bad baseball teams (Orioles from 2006-2011, TB Rays for years before that) and those last couple of months of the season can be a real drag if your team is out of it. Then I would look forward to FB for the anticipation and just something different besides watching bad baseball LOL.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the season to start right now image