Home Sports Talk
Options

Patriots Derangement Syndrome

dmatcdmatc Posts: 69 ✭✭
Patriots Derangement Syndrome

Know anyone suffering from this affliction?
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Deadman's Registry Sets

Comments

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great read.

Hmmm......I can think of at least one!

'No Pats Nation, I’m sorry. I do not hate you because I ain’t you. I just prefer living in a world where the normal canons of observation and inference still abide.'

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    This is very real
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    Good read. Unfortunate that it has all come to this but winning= money. When is enough, enough?

Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of germs of truth in that article.

Belichick Greatest coach off all time. Check

Brady greatest QB of all time. I still like Montana with Brady a close second

For sure they are the smartest francise and the kraftiest for sure image

Mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I find it more concerning that people actually read Slate.image
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For every Anti Pats write up there can be a Positive counter point so that article doesn't mean a thing because like most of you people the agenda is just fueling the hatred for the Patriots
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think most people hate the Patriots but I do think that many despise cheating, especially in a game which is so closely regulated by rules.
  • Options
    fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/On-the-Wells-report.pdf

Or perhaps the statistics in the Wells report were wrong...

"Our conclusion that the warming of the balls during halftime is the key factor overlooked in the Wells report is supported by the observation that the readings
    of the intercepted Patriots football, measured separately from the other Patriots balls, came in almost precisely at the prediction of the law. Under the hypothesis
    asserted by the Well report, the odds of this Patriots ball matching the Ideal Gas Law prediction were between 1 out of 3 and 1 out of 300. It is therefore unlikely
    that the Patriots deflated the footballs."

Robb