Home Sports Talk

Royals fans...Ventura?

So last Sunday, my dad, and two buddies caught the Angel game when the Royals were in town. Ventura was pissed when Trout came around to score and the benches were emptied.

5 days ago, Ventura got tossed in an Oakland game after throwing a ball intentionally at a batter (believe was Jed Lawrie).

Tonight, he was once again in the thick of another bench clearing altercation.

This kid pitches decently, but seems that his attitude requires adjustment.

What do Royals fans think of this kind of behavior?

Justin

Comments

• JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    I'm no Royals fan, but I think Yordano is absolutely hilarious and exciting to watch.
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Reminds me of Carlos Zambrano. Great talent but a clubhouse cancer because of his short temper which will keep most contending teams from trying to acquire him. Will hurt him financially when he is a free agent.
  • pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what went on with Trout but with Brett Lawrie if you watched or saw the replay of him taking out Escobar at second you could figure there would be a payback coming. He needs to tone it down a little but he's not going to back down. Like most cases the guy that reacts the second time is the guy that gets the ax.