Home Sports Talk

thursday night football raiders come out strong

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

What has gotten into them tonight ?image

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They came out strong vs Denver a couple of weeks ago, too. Unfortunately for them, the game is 4 quarters and not two.

Though they finally wised up and got the kid into the attack in favor of the senior tour tandem.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KC winning now
  • PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    The 2008 Detroit Lions were sweating it out, but their 0-16 season is still the all-time worst regular season record.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The 2008 Detroit Lions were sweating it out, but their 0-16 season is still the all-time worst regular season record. >>

Yep and they took the title from the 76 Yucs. Good times.
  • SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Raider's victory over the Chiefs yesterday benefits my favorite team by giving the Chiefs 4 losses. If Denver wins over Miami this weekend it will have sole possession of first place in the AFC West with a one game lead over the Chiefs.

I can see the AFC West title being a dog fight between Denver and K.C and maybe San Diego over the remaining 6 weeks of the regular season. It would not surprise me to see Denver having to win its last game of the season, at home, against the RAIDERS to secure the AFC West crown and/or a playoff spot. That scenario would be horrible because when it comes to Denver v. Oakland, you never, never know how it will turn out. Nothing would please the Raiders more than to snatch a playoff spot away from the Broncos.

Denver is 1-2 over the last three games and having problems. Hopefully the Broncos get back on track against the Fish this weekend.

Grats to the Raiders for its win last night.
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Womder if the Lion teammates busted out the champagne last night !
  • pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Raiders were out to stop Charles and they did a pretty good job of reading him.
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump for a strong showing
  • jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭✭
    About time.....Looked good.

Khalil Mack for DROY !!!!!!!
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets