Home Sports Talk
Options

I will be the happiest sports fan in the world if ???

MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

Answer please.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Giancarlo Stanton signed me as his agent today!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Danica Patrick took me for a few spins around Daytona.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Patriots win another Super Bowl with Brady at the helm.

• Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

No 0-16.....
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    MG3 breaks the single game rushing record. image
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the San Diego Chargers or Padres would finally win a Super Bowl or World Series!

Steve
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    If the Sac kings win the NBA championship. One day it will happen!
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Washington Wizards, World Champions! (It will happen before this decade is out.)
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options

<< <i>Washington Wizards, World Champions! (It will happen before this decade is out.) >>

Well most likely before a Redskins title.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An asteroid would have hit Spartan Stadium during the Ohio State game. Two birds gone with one giant stone.

MJ

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    1) Chicago Bears somehow acquire the NFL's next great starting QB, and then they don't mess it all up

2) JJ Watt continues on his current career arc and never gets caught with PEDs

3) Everton as currently constituted earns a Champions League spot
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>1) Chicago Bears somehow acquire the NFL's next great starting QB, and then they don't mess it all up

2) JJ Watt continues on his current career arc and never gets caught with PEDs

3) Everton as currently constituted earns a Champions League spot >>

#3 is going to be pretty big ask, Dallas- though God knows it's not like anyone else seems all that interested in claiming the 2nd-4th spots, so who knows?
  • Options

<< <i>An asteroid would have hit Spartan Stadium during the Ohio State game. Two birds gone with one giant stone.

MJ >>

Good one. I used to say similar, regarding a natural disaster, after the '89 World Series. God was so mad that a team from Nor Cal would win the World Series he decided to have a massive earthquake and try to end the series with no winner! image
  • Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭
    No SEC squad makes the playoffs.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten pretty much all of my sports "wishes". The Tigers, Red Wings, and Pistons have all won titles. Michigan has won a national title in football. I've been to Cowboys Stadium for a game. I've met Wayne Gretzky. So what's left?

- Gonzaga wins a national basketball championship
    - the Lions win a Super Bowl
    - meet Steve Yzerman

If I could pick just one, it would be the Super Bowl.
  • Options

<< <i>No SEC squad makes the playoffs. >>

You seem to have a one track mind. image
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.) The orioles resign markakis and cruz and actually sign a big time starting pitcher for once.

2.) The redskins stop sucking every year.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    If the Philadelphia Eagles never win a super bowl. Oh wait, that's already kinda happened LOL!
  • Options
    lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I've gotten pretty much all of my sports "wishes". The Tigers, Red Wings, and Pistons have all won titles. Michigan has won a national title in football. I've been to Cowboys Stadium for a game. I've met Wayne Gretzky. So what's left?

- Gonzaga wins a national basketball championship
    - the Lions win a Super Bowl
    - meet Steve Yzerman

If I could pick just one, it would be the Super Bowl. >>

that one shouldn't be that difficult. Just invite Federov over and take a bunch of pictures with him holding up signs that read Federov>Yzerman. He'll be on the next flight to Casa de Tabe.

• Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    Vikings win a Super Bowl.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >>>An asteroid would have hit Spartan Stadium during the Ohio State game. Two birds gone with one giant stone.<<<

This is how I feel when the Eagles and Giants play......THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!