Home Sports Talk
Options

The Official 2015 Washington Wizards World Champions Thread

gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
It has to be started at some point. Why not right now?
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Good thing that bandwidth is cheap! image
  • Options
    7-2 start. Playing without, potentially, their best player.

Best stretch to start a season in 40 years!
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

<< <i>7-2 start. Playing without, potentially, their best player. >>

Who dat, Michael Jordan? image

edit: this is pretty funny ... Wizard of Ahhs
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    How was the game tonight? I missed it.

I think they played LeBron and his hometown team.

Oh wait, I did see it.

The Future World Champions dominated Cleveland from start to finish.
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    LeBron and the Cavs beat the Wizards by 26 tonight. Just saying...
  • Options
    Here we go. The laughter is slowly starting to dim.
  • Options
    Admit it, you thought this was a joke when you first saw it posted.
  • Options
    I hear Toronto is beautiful in the summer time.

Broom city...................................................................................
  • Options
    My arms are tired from sweeping . Does anyone have a vacuum cleaner I can borrow ?
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warriors v Wizards in the finals? A sequel to the 1975 finals. Stay tuned.