Home Sports Talk

2014 World Series matchups you'd like to see

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
How about an Oriole/Dodger one. Two ex-yankees as mgrs. who missed the great Yankee W.S. run during the 90's/2000's. I would'nt mind seeing an Angels/Wash. matchup. Trout,Strasburg,Harper,Pujols.
Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Orioles vs Pirates

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    Athletics and Dodgers

Moneyball vs. "The Yankees of the West"
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    What no Brewers? What a complete flop..
  • MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    I would like to see the Kansas City Royals and the Los Angeles Dodgers in the World Series this year.
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    I just realized that I did not even consider the New York Yankees in my reply. image
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭
    Freeway Series ... Halo Red vs Dodger Blue
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    A repeat of the '69 World Series. Oh wait, don't think my Mets are going to make it!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see the Pirates win. Don't really care against who.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Braves/Tigers. Wouldn't know who to root for - my 2 home teams.
  • BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yankees vs anyone. (Just not the version they've been fielding this year).
    Daniel
  • Beltway series Orioles/Nationals. Close to both
  • TabeTabe Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigers vs Dodgers. I'm a Tigers guy and two of my best friends are both Dodgers fans.
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Cardinals versus Angels (Pujols & Freese) or Cardinals and A's because I might go if that is the case!
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable