Home Sports Talk
Options

College football coaches

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just what is it with the State troopers "guarding" the coaches at the end of the games, as if they are guarding the President. Do they feel they will be kidnapped? Watched some games today, and in the past, and they are always surrounded by security. Don't see that at the NFL level.
Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    It may be because fans, particularly students, are more likely to pour onto the field at the end of a college football game than fans of an NFL game are. I can't think of any other reason. Good question Blue Jay Way.
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    Thanks 1970s.
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."