Home Sports Talk
Options

What value will Andrew Luck's signature add,,,,, updated with photos of signed helmet,,,

GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
to an officially licensed Riddel full sized helmet?

My son got one and is going to Colts Training Camp next week to get it signed.

Just wondered what the value will be, the helment cost $210 with shipping image

GrandAm image

Well he got it signed,,,,,, see below.
GrandAm :)

Comments

• Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    If you have it authenticated by PSA or JSA you should be able to resell it for as much as $500.
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Priceless, if the kid keeps it!
  • Options
    My son is 29 yrs old. He is going Thursday. I will give odds that he comes back with it signed before the end of training camp. He goes several times before it is over.
    He has had alot of cards signed and he keeps them all.

GrandAm image

He might get it authenticated by JSA, he has had alot of his cards graded.

Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Well, he got it,,,,,image

GrandAm image
  • Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    Awesome. Andrew Luck must be a great guy to sign autographs for so many fans at training camp. Not many players are willing to do that. Congratulations Grand Am.
    "Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    Thanks, my son goes several times during training camp and Andrew and alot of the other players spend 20 - 30 minutes after every practice signing things.

Really a stand-up thing to do as that I can imigaine that they are all tired and wanting to go take it easy.

GrandAm image
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Awesome. Andrew Luck must be a great guy to sign autographs for so many fans at training camp. Not many players are willing to do that. Congratulations Grand Am. >>

Agree!