Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

No idea this thread was out there.....

Hello Everyone,
It was not until I read the Collector's Profile section of the latest SMR that I knew the 1975 Topps Mini thread even existed.... This was an excellent article and I am in awe of Mr. Bergquist's set. I have been on the PSA Set Registry for a while now, but never really spent much time browsing around the other sections, or looking through the various forums. I am so glad I discovered this! I too am an avid 1975 Mini collector, with this being the first year I can remember using my paper route money to buy baseball cards with. I have been pursuing other 1970's sets, and recently began seriously pursuing the set nearest and dearest to my heart. I hope you do not mind but I have quite a few questions for you all, some you have probably already answered, so please forgive me as I try and come up to speed. Please feel free to drop me a line and ask any questions, and I look forward to meeting you all.
Regards,
Jeff Shamrock
Jeff Shamrock

Comments

• Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard, Jeff !

You will find tons of great information here. It is an awesome place to go to get lost in your hobby for a while....
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love reading that 75 mini thread, lots of dedicated collectors there. Welcome to the forums.