Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Klinger83 has passed away

There has been some threads about this guy, sets, and consignments.

I am not involved but received an email from his successor as I had purchased from him.

Here it is:

As you may or may not know Jeff Kling passed away at the tender age of 49 this past October. His e-bay account has been deactivated and set breaks have ceased. He will be sorely missed and our condolences go out to his family. He was an amazing person and kind soul. I met him on several occasions and he was the first person to lend a helping hand, open a door, or just offer words of encouragement.

My name is Sean Bassik, I will be taking over Jeff's business come next year. Set breaks will resume in late January and early February.

If you have any words of encouragement I will be happy to forward all messages on to the Kling family. Just respond to this e-mail and I will send them right over.

Thank you,

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
1948-76 Topps FB Sets
FB & BB HOF Player sets
1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets

Comments

• Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up.
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    RIP Jeff. While I never met him personally, he helped me a number of times on my collection. Always A+!
    Steve