Home PSA Set Registry Forum

O Pee Chee Team Sets

Anyone else collect O Pee Chee Team sets? I have been collecting Cincinnati Reds sets from the 1970's. It's been quite a challenge but a fun venture. Hopefully PSA will one day decide to add O Pee Chee team sets in the registry. I have asked several times.

1972 O Pee Chee Cincinnati Reds
1973 O Pee Chee Cincinnati Reds
1975 O Pee Chee Cincinnati Reds
1976 O Pee Chee Cincinnati Reds

Comments

• mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Sounds fun!

The 1974s are tremendously tough.

I think of the four you've put together, the 1976 is the toughest-
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Those some really nice Reds sets. If you try the 74, good luck, they are very tough. I've got a 73 OPC Cubs team set in 8 - 10, missing one card. Pappas, number 70, doesn't have a single graded example. If someone has a nice raw 73 OPC Pappas, that could grade PSA 8 or higher please let me know. I would be interested in purchasing the card.
    Collecting 64, 66, 67, 70 & 71 Baseball. Cubs, wax, cello & rack baseball.
  • jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    I love it!! I have picked up several OPC Reds myself. I too would like to see PSA add the OPC team sets.
  • begsu1013begsu1013 Posts: 1,943 ✭✭
    those are nice and quite an accomplishment. I've been campaigning for years for them to start team and player sets....

sounds like an official thread needs to be started!!!!

here are my favs from my "pete rose basic opc set" whenever they get around to finally adding them!

• redlegsredlegs Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that 1973 Rose OPC is stunning. A very impressive OPC collection. It is puzzling why PSA won't include OPC teams sets especially since they have the 1991 Topps Desert Shield team sets in the registry.
  • Maybe if enough people ask, something will happen.
    Collecting 64, 66, 67, 70 & 71 Baseball. Cubs, wax, cello & rack baseball.
  • recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Don't collect o pee chee or baseball, but I had know who the "Dude abides" was.
    I don't think the dude would ever choke out a kid, unless it was Larry who stole his car, LMFAO
    He's stonewalling you dude!