Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1993 SP Baseball "The Jeter Rookie Set" Official Thread

My Quest for the Perfect Jeter has started.
It was funny, shortly before Mr. Orlando stated that only 12 PSA 10 Jeter’s were out there and they go for about $33K each in his and in his “15 Modern Card Prices that will blow your mind” article me and my co-worker were discussing buying one. Well not for $33K we weren’t…So I decided to get one the old fashioned way. Right out of the pack. I knew this could be a pricey endeavor but at $500-$600 a box I could buy one or two and most likely have some fun. Other people golf and spend that much on clubs that they will never turn around and sell for $33K…or even $2K (the price a 9 seems to be going for).
Well in the heights of what my wife calls my “Jeter rookie fever” I bid on 3 boxes on e-bay one open and two sealed. I don’t have one of those auto bidder things (if there is indeed something like that) so I do just what I always do on eBay. I put down what I was willing to spend on the boxes…well as it seems always happens to me, someone bids me all the way up to exactly what I am willing to pay. So I got zero “deals” in my mind. O and I won all three auctions…yes that was a little more than I had planned on tossing out but did I mention I was in the middle of “Jeter rookie fever”?
The wife was supportive since we love each other and what is money for except to enjoy your passions?
The first box I received was the one I got the cheapest. The open one; which was perfect since the plan was now to get a Mint Jeter in that box and then save the other two and sell them for an insane amount of money 5 or 10 years from now.
I so should have did one of those set break video’s that you see on UTube. I didn’t rip open the packs like I see these guys do at those big case break things. Always thought those guys were doing nothing but destroying the cards. I did this right, extremely sharp scissors cutting each possible Gem out insuring the best possible outcome. My first pack opened had an Atlanta Braves Javy Lopez Foil in it (With a small ding in the lower left where it says Braves). I was always a fan of the Atlanta catcher so it wasn’t a big letdown. Me and Javy also have a bit of a resemblance so it was fitting. I did feel I deserved the dig too since I cheered so loudly back in 93’ as my Phillies hit dinger after dinger of that very talented Atlanta staff in the NLCS. Besides PSA 9 Lopez would be just fine in my set….the Jeter in PSA 10 was the only must have of the set….Well maybe the Jones and the Damon too but I needed to focus on my quest.
My one fear was that the cards would be sticking together like so many other 1993 glossy cards left to sit in packs for 21 years, but I found that this wasn’t the case (at least so far). I did however place all cards from the pack in penny sleeves as all seemed perfect…save of course for the Lopez.
The second pack I opened (Don’t worry I won’t go over every pack just the first four) I slowly took the cards looked at them savoring each…these packs are about $25.00 each so I am going to get my money’s worth. When I get down halfway there, it is face down card number 279 Derek Jeter. I was stoked as I carefully flipped it over worried that the chrome face would be scratched. Nope not a scratch it was a very nice card. As I was placing it in a penny sleeve I noticed the lower left (Just like Javy) my Jeter had a flaw, not just a flaw but a corner ding (this was the open box, those cards many have been jumbled around). I took it and compared it to my PSA 8 Jeter that I had purchased for just this occasion and I knew I hadn’t found the Unicorn of Baseball Cards…It has a good shot at a PSA 9 or maybe 9.5 but no way it’s getting past the grading Nazis higher than that. Also I think I would have to consider the card an 11 for PSA to grade it a 10…that seems to be all my 89 Griffey Jr.’s seem to get.
I was happy though, I could not open any more packs and be in the good. Chances were that I wouldn’t pull another one anyway. The third pack was nearly as sweet since I came away with a Chipper Jones with the obligatory lower left corner ding. He was a Brave I get it….but I did pull for them when Philly was out, give me a break baseball card Gods!
Anyway I began to wonder if there was a foil card in each pack. I was busy watching my first born to buy many cards (Besides my Topps sets) so I had no idea. It was at that moment that I talked myself into completing the entire set and opening every pack…PSA 9 Jeter’s are going for $2K, I could make my money back! (Little self evaluation here: Who am I kidding I’ve only sold exactly three cards in my entire life (Longer story there) I wasn’t going to be selling those boxes or the Jeter I just got or the PSA 10 Jeter I was destine to get.
The fourth pack…you guessed it. Another Jeter, who was Orlando kidding these cards are a dime a dozen! You most likely guessed this too…another corner ding. Not so bad though, the rest of the card was flawless. I continued opening packs and almost to the bottom I opened a pack without a foil card. I was like “What a jip!”…then I opened another without a foil rookie, then another. Wow, they weren’t in every pack I had just got insanely lucky. All in all I got only the two Jeter’s, two Chipper’s and 3 Lopez’s along with 13 other foils (but most of those were doubles), nearly all of them had some minor flaw. Not all but most. I think this was because the packs where loose and may have allowed some shifting while being moved.
The second box was brilliant; I pulled foil after foil with only (once again) four packs being void of a foil. The foils I pulled from here where perfect. The regular cards less so as this box seemed to have a sticking issue and I had to toss about 100 of them. Luckily though the foils didn’t stick…and it made getting to them easy. You just grab the stack and the top cards would stay together leaving the foil to show. If all the cards stuck together there was no foil in that pack. The sticking got worse the lower you got in the box. I was beginning to get peeved there was no Jeter since I had got the Damon and the Jones both in what I will call PSA 11’s and I was down to the last two pack when I actually found what I think will get the coveted PSA Gem Mint seal. Even under my 40x Loupe I am certain this card should meet the mark…I’ve been wrong before but I am staying positive.
As for the last box, I got greedy I wanted another 10 Jeter so I could sell (yes sell it) and take the wife on a nice vacation. She deserves it. As for that box all I can say is “I saved some poor soul”. The first pack was an amazing Chipper Jones so I was feeling on fire, in the second pack contained what would be the best of my 5 Javy Lopes’…but after those two nothing, not one more foil card. Coupled with the fact that nearly every pack came in stuck together blocks, it was a real disappointment.
So beware my friends when you go hunting for this baseball card unicorn. They are out there but they are as rare as Mr. Orlando said. There are now 14 PSA 10’s on the POP, they are not mine as I just put them in the mail today…that is all the Foils (-14) are headed to PSA right now, along with what should nearly complete my 1993 SP set. Wish me luck and pray to the grading Gods to have some mercy on me…I’ll post my results here as they come in.

Comments

• FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Did you scan them before you sent them off? Would love to see them.
  • What a great idea...I had taken photos but didn't scan them. If for some reason I don't get a 10 I will be sure to do just that. Actually I should have done it just for insurance and piece of mind.
  • I very much enjoyed reading this, and I wish you luck in your quest for a PSA 10 Jeter. I hope all the cards you sent come back 10's.
    Matt
    I collect: 80’s Rookies and 86 Fleer Basketball
  • jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭✭
    good luck on the 10

OMG ur right jeter 9's are in the $2K asking price on ebay.
    Had not looked in a long time.

Any ideas on when this card will peak????

Just after ceremony?
    near the very end or last game of his career?
    Just before the HOF hype?
    after his 75% vote gets tallied?

Can it ever hit $3K???
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • I consider Jeter to be the Gretzky/Jordan of his era and sport, no one has a better name and reputation (maybe not as dominate though).
    There are as many fans of Jeter as there are of His Airness or the Great One,(maybe more) they are just younger and can't afford the $2K yet, but in 10 years when they can...perhaps this card bumps but I think the Jeter PSA 9's follow the PSA 9's of Jordan and Gretzky. None of us normal people can afford the insane prices for the 10's but we want the card so we get the 9. There are roughly 500 PSA 9 Jeters and that could be 1000 by the time he hits the HoF in 5 years, so I see no real upside in the card (yet).
    A Topps Gretzky has a POP of 1 in PSA 10 and only 124 PSA 9's and the 9's are priced at $2250, I'd buy that over a Jeter 9.
    A Jordan 86 Fleer RC has 196 at PSA 10 and 2232 at PSA 9 and they sell at about $2.5K each. I'd buy that before a 9 Jeter as well.
    I think the Jeter 9's will follow the Jordan and Gretzky 9's...that is until the cards of those two go the way of the 52 Mantle and reach mythical status. FYI I mentioned I sold three cards in the past (Two of them where 79 Gretzky's and one was a 86 Fleer Jordan)...just a little regret there.
    If there is any upside in this card is if the PSA 10 POP level stays under 30 or so...then that card has potential for a 25%-50% bump and we could see it reach 6 figures. I collect cards though and don't invest so I could be way off...
  • By the way this would be the quest for the 79 Gretzky or 86 Jordan thread if i could afford unoppened boxes of that stuff. I imagine there is a ton of 93 SP unoppened out there since you can find tons of it on e-bay...
  • ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    Good luck on the quest. Keep us posted on the results.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • I'd be interested in the Damon PSA 11 if you get your grade! Looking forward to the results. Best of luck!
    Positive Transactions:
    Stooge
    jamesgotpoorman
    calaban7
    ddfamf
    theczar
    ShootyBabitt
    hoopguru33

Always looking for:

1960-present Topps Red Sox in PSA 9+
    Topps All-Star Rookies in PSA 9+
    Dennis Eckersley PSA 10's
  • Well I submitted the Jeter's seperate one (the worst of my 3 IMO) with a bulk group of 93 Non-Foil cards and two other with my yearly 15 free subs. The one popped an 8.5 so I am hopeful the other two should do better. My 93 SP set is 57% complete ATM @ 9.68 About half of the other non-foil SP cards came back less then 10 so I need to be more critical of the cards I sub if I want to get the top set.
  • Well I obviously do not (even with a lope) have a graders eye as not one of my 15 foil cards graded a 10 . Trying to stay positive after that 15 card slaughter and not go down some “they swapped my Jeter cards out” conspiracy but I will say I will NEVER send in a valuable card again that I (My son and my wife) have deemed FLAWLESS without scanning it in first. What is that saying? “Trust but verify!”
    I do wish that PSA would explain their grades on particular cards and perhaps once I get them in hand and go over them again I will see the issue. Maybe the grader dropped it?! (Just random throught that ran through my mind)…I suppose I should have paid for the walk through service, but I can’t see paying $500 for a card in a walk through service that may grade an 8.5 and now I am out a crap ton of money. That all seems silly to me since the value of the card is based on what PSA says it’s worth…anyway going down a rabbit hole there that I do not want to right now and I want to stay positive. The card I thought was the Jeter Unicorn was in their eyes a PSA 8 and the other two I thought were 9’s because of corner dings rated a 8.5 and 7.5…
    I didn’t think this quest would be easy but I did start to falter when not one of the 15 awesome foils that I sent in came back graded above a 9…did the grader think I just sent in all the foils from one box and grade accordingly on some sort of curve? The Jeter that graded 8.5 (I felt was the worst of the 3 cards) was sent in on it’s own with 60 other cards from the SP set…that I also took a beating on. I looked at every one of those cards and chose the best out of 3 or 4 examples (I want this set in GEM MINT) and did not submit anything that even flagged the slightest flaw (I had my son recheck them…and he swears we were robbed). I came up with less than 50% PSA 10’s (26 10’s, 20 9’s 12 8’s 1 8.5 and 1 7). I would have graded all of them 10’s (of course) and I get there could have been a few that slipped through and admittedly I am bias (that is the entire reason for 3rd party grading after all), but to get slammed like that means I must have got the dreaded Darth Grader or at worst the guy who didn’t get any from his wife the night before! I myself am fond of the guy who graded my last batch of 96’s (another set I am trying to complete) where I got something close to 190 PSA 10’s and 4 9’s. You would think since I spent about $10K with PSA this year, I should be able to pick my grader! All joking aside…I’ve got a few more boxes to open so the quest continues!
    PS: Mr. Orlando if your reading this post I do trust your company so please don't take it out on my 1973's that are being graded right now…it’s my wife that thinks yawl are shady, if she submits any cards, I'll let you know and you can sick Darth on her! :-)
    Below are my POPige that I discussed above:
    1993 SP 279 DEREK JETER FOIL 8
    1993 SP 279 DEREK JETER FOIL 7.5
    1993 SP 271 JASON BERE FOIL 6 Boo Hiss! I think this is the lowest 93 SP card ever submitted!
    1993 SP 272 ROGER CEDENO FOIL 9
    1993 SP 273 JOHNNY DAMON FOIL 8.5 This was a beautiful card...still is....grade be dammed!
    1993 SP 274 RUSS DAVIS FOIL 9
    1993 SP 275 CARLOS DELGADO FOIL 9
    1993 SP 276 CARL EVERETT FOIL 8.5
    1993 SP 277 CLIFF FLOYD FOIL 9
    1993 SP 280 CHIPPER JONES FOIL 9 DAM DAM DAM
    1993 SP 281 JAVY LOPEZ FOIL 8 This one is almost laughable...I had something like 7 to pick from this being IMO the best and YUP! A PSA 8! Perhaps I need to get my eyes checked!
    1993 SP 283 MARC NEWFIELD FOIL 9
    1993 SP 284 EDUARDO PEREZ FOIL 8
    1993 SP 285 MANNY RAMIREZ FOIL 9 Perhaps the grader read this post and was like SCREW YOU Joe May! (Stop it Joe, stay positive and say something nice about the graders....aaaaa??? I got nothing! :-)
    1993 SP 286 TODD STEVERSON FOIL 9
    End of what I will call Free 15 Folly as I have been subbing cards for two years now and my Free 15 have always been a huge disappointment. I am currently 30 for 30 (No PSA 10's) on these subs!

1993 SP 3 JOE CARTER 10 Now I know the graders are reading my posts! Really the first 10 I get in the 1993 SP set is Joe "Ruin my 1993 entire year by homering off of Mitch Williams" Carter! I think I might burn 1993 SP 6 JOHN OLERUD 9 this card!
    1993 SP 8 CAL RIPKEN JR. 10 Too funny, I just bought a PSA 10 Ripken on eBay for a little more then gradding fees :-o
    1993 SP 9 IVAN RODRIGUEZ 10 In all seriousness, I don't hate the graders, the company nor the process...I could imagine a graders job is very stressful and they must hate these boards
    1993 SP 10 BARRY BONDS 9 Boo
    1993 SP 11 DARREN DAULTON 9 Did I mention I disarmed bombs for 28 years and served in Gulf War I, Somalia, Asscrackistan, and 3 tours in Iraq? Cry me a river on your stress level Graders...you gave me a 9 on my 12 MARQUIS GRISSOM 10 2nd fav player ever!
    1993 SP 13 DAVID JUSTICE 10 Really a 9 on Dutch (a Philly) and 10 on a Brave Bla!!! I hate you Darth Grader!
    1993 SP 14 JOHN KRUK 10 OK showed me some love here...love Kruckster!
    1993 SP 279 DEREK JETER FOIL 8.5 Seriouslly 8.5 Couldn't give me the 9 so I could sell it and buy a few more boxes??
    1993 SP 18 GARY SHEFFIELD 10 HoF chances???
    1993 SP 19 CHAD CURTIS 9
    1993 SP 22 DAMION EASLEY 10
    1993 SP 24 LUIS POLONIA 10
    1993 SP 25 TIM SALMON 10
    1993 SP 26 J.T. SNOW 8
    1993 SP 28 JEFF BAGWELL 9
    1993 SP 29 CRAIG BIGGIO 10
    1993 SP 30 KEN CAMINITI 10
    1993 SP 31 ANDUJAR CEDENO 8
    1993 SP 34 LUIS GONZALEZ 9
    1993 SP 35 PETE HARNISCH 8
    1993 SP 36 DARRYL KILE 8
    1993 SP 37 MIKE BORDICK 9
    1993 SP 39 BRENT GATES 8
    1993 SP 48 JUAN GUZMAN 10
    1993 SP 42 GRAIG PAQUETTE 9
    1993 SP 43 RUBEN SIERRA 10
    1993 SP 44 TERRY STEINBACH 9
    1993 SP 47 TONY FERNANDEZ 8
    1993 SP 49 PAT HENTGEN 9
    1993 SP 51 JACK MORRIS 8
    1993 SP 52 ED SPRAGUE 8
    1993 SP 54 DEVON WHITE 8
    1993 SP 55 STEVE AVERY 10
    1993 SP 56 JEFF BLAUSER 10
    1993 SP 57 RON GANT 9
    1993 SP 60 FRED McGRIFF 8
    1993 SP 61 TERRY PENDLETON 9
    1993 SP 62 DEION SANDERS 9
    1993 SP 64 CAL ELDRED 9
    1993 SP 68 JAIME NAVARRO 10
    1993 SP 72 ROBIN YOUNT 9
    1993 SP 73 RENE AROCHA 7 At least it I didn't get any qualifiers right?!
    1993 SP 74 BERNARD GILKEY 10
    1993 SP 76 RAY LANKFORD 10
    1993 SP 77 TOM PAGNOZZI 10
    1993 SP 79 OZZIE SMITH 10
    1993 SP 81 MARK WHITEN 10
    1993 SP 82 STEVE BUECHELE 9
    1993 SP 101 WIL CORDERO 9
    1993 SP 86 MIKE MORGAN 10
    1993 SP 87 RANDY MYERS 10
    1993 SP 88 KEVIN ROBERSON 8
    1993 SP 89 SAMMY SOSA 10
    1993 SP 92 ERIC DAVIS 9
    1993 SP 93 OREL HERSHISER 10
    1993 SP 94 ERIC KARROS 8
    1993 SP 96 RAUL MONDESI 9
    1993 SP 97 JOSE OFFERMAN 9

In the end I think I shouldn't have sent in the lot "in order" as grading is subjective, and graders are human perhaps the grader thought "O' this guy is just subing his set" these can't be all perfect...I'm not a grader so I don't know, all I know is I spent hours going over these cards and selecting the best from examples from 3 boxes so I think I might have got shafted on these. Any grader's that do read this, I don't know you or how difficult your job is and I have no idea what you are actually thinking and this is just me venting, I am certian you saw something I did not and don't have it out for me. I am sure you are all professionals and take your job as serious as I do mine...what I put up here is speculation and tongue in cheek comments, please don't have me suspended for cyber-bullying!
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get out the channel locks and the flathead and get cracking. Resub city...

Great read, sorry about the grades.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Get out the channel locks and the flathead and get cracking. Resub city...

Great read, sorry about the grades. >>

Unfortunately this is your next step.
  • Well I have 2 more (mostly sealed) boxes...funny story coming about one of those and my step son's dog! I am betting you could guess!

• 1 ROBERTO ALOMAR AS PSA 10 POP 3
    2 WADE BOGGS AS PSA 10 POP 11
    3 JOE CARTER AS PSA 10 POP 2
    4 KEN GRIFFEY JR. AS PSA 10 POP 32
    5 MARK LANGSTON AS PSA 10 POP 2
    6 JOHN OLERUD AS PSA 9 POP 1
    7 KIRBY PUCKETT AS PSA 10 POP 13
    8 CAL RIPKEN AS PSA 10 POP 38
    9 IVAN RODRIGUEZ AS PSA 10 POP 8
    10 BARRY BONDS AS PSA 9 POP 9
    11 DARREN DAULTON AS PSA 9 POP 2
    12 MARQUIS GRISSOM AS PSA 10 POP 3
    13 DAVID JUSTICE AS PSA 10 POP 5
    14 JOHN KRUK AS PSA 10 POP 2
    15 BARRY LARKIN AS PSA 10 POP 6
    16 TERRY MULHOLLAND AS PSA 10 POP 2
    17 RYNE SANDBERG AS PSA 10 POP 27
    18 GARY SHEFFIELD AS PSA 10 POP 6
    19 CHAD CURTIS PSA 9 None>
    20 CHILI DAVIS PSA 10 POP 4
    21 GARY DISARCINA PSA 10 POP 2
    22 DAMION EASLEY PSA 10 POP 1
    23 CHUCK FINLEY PSA 10 POP 2
    24 LUIS POLONIA PSA 10 POP 1
    25 TIM SALMON PSA 10 POP 5
    26 J.T.SNOW PSA 8 POP 4
    27 RUSS SPRINGER PSA 10 POP 3
    28 JEFF BAGWELL PSA 9 POP 5
    29 CRAIG BIGGIO PSA 10 POP 2
    30 KEN CAMINITI PSA 10 POP 4
    31 ANDUJAR CEDENO PSA 8 One 9
    32 DOUG DRABEK PSA 10 POP 3
    33 STEVE FINLEY PSA 10 POP 2
    34 LUIS GONZALEZ PSA 9 POP 1
    35 PETE HARNISCH PSA 8 One 9
    36 DARRYL KILE PSA 8 POP 1
    37 MIKE BORDICK PSA 9 POP 2
    38 DENNIS ECKERSLEY PSA 10 POP 7
    39 BRENT GATES PSA 8 POP 1
    40 RICKEY HENDERSON PSA 10 POP 21
    41 MARK MCGWIRE PSA 10 POP 8
    42 CRAIG PAQUETTE PSA 9 None >
    43 RUBEN SIERRA PSA 10 POP 3
    44 TERRY STEINBACH PSA 9 POP 4
    45 TODD VAN POPPEL PSA 10 POP 4
    46 PAT BORDERS PSA 10 POP 3
    47 TONY FERNANDEZ PSA 8 POP 1
    48 JUAN GUZMAN PSA 10 POP 2
    49 PAT HENTGEN PSA 9 POP 1
    50 PAUL MOLITOR PSA 10 POP 10
    51 JACK MORRIS PSA 8 One 9
    52 ED SPRAGUE PSA 8 POP 2
    53 DUANE WARD PSA 10 POP 1
    54 DEVON WHITE PSA 8 POP 3
    55 STEVE AVERY PSA 10 POP 3
    56 JEFF BLAUSER PSA 10 POP 5
    57 RON GANT PSA 9 None>
    58 TOM GLAVINE PSA 10
    59 GREG MADDUX PSA 9 POP 16
    60 FRED MCGRIFF PSA 8 POP 1
    61 TERRY PENDLETON PSA 9 POP 4
    62 DEION SANDERS PSA 9 POP 2
    63 JOHN SMOLTZ PSA 10 POP 10
    64 CAL ELDRED PSA 9 None>
    65 DARRYL HAMILTON PSA 10 POP 4
    66 JOHN JAHA PSA 10 POP 2
    67 PAT LISTACH PSA 10 POP 2
    68 JAIME NAVARRO PSA 10 POP 2
    69 KEVIN REIMER PSA 10 POP 1
    70 B.J. SURHOFF PSA 10 POP 2
    71 GREG VAUGHN PSA 10 POP 3
    72 ROBIN YOUNT PSA 9 POP 10
    73 RENE AROCHA PSA 7 POP 1
    74 BERNARD GILKEY PSA 10 POP 3
    75 GREGG JEFFERIES POP 1
    76 RAY LANKFORD PSA 10 POP 6
    77 TOM PAGNOZZI PSA 10 POP 4
    78 LEE SMITH PSA 10 POP 4
    79 OZZIE SMITH PSA 10 POP 16
    80 BOB TEWKSBURY PSA 10 POP 6
    81 MARK WHITEN PSA 10 POP 3
    82 STEVE BUECHELE PSA 9 POP 2
    83 MARK GRACE PSA 10 POP 6
    84 JOSE GUZMAN PSA 10 POP 4
    85 DERRICK MAY PSA 10 POP 3
    86 MIKE MORGAN PSA 10 POP 2
    87 RANDY MYERS PSA 10 POP 3
    88 KEVIN ROBERSON PSA 8 POP 1
    89 SAMMY SOSA PSA 10 POP 9
    90 RICK WILKINS PSA 10 POP 2
    91 BRETT BUTLER PSA 10 POP 5
    92 ERIC DAVIS PSA 9 None>
    93 OREL HERSHISER PSA 10 POP 9
    94 ERIC KARROS PSA 8 One 9
    95 RAMON MARTINEZ PSA 10 POP 3
    96 RAUL MONDESI PSA 9 None>
    97 JOSE OFFERMAN PSA 9 None>
    98 MIKE PIAZZA PSA 10 POP 19
    99 DARRYL STRAWBERRY PSA 10 POP 7
    100 MOISES ALOU POP 1
    101 WIL CORDERO PSA 9 POP 1
    102 DELINO DESHIELDS PSA 10 POP 3
    103 DARRIN FLETCHER POP 2
    104 KEN HILL POP 2
    105 MIKE LANSING POP 1
    106 DENNIS MARTINEZ PSA 10 POP 2
    107 LARRY WALKER POP 3
    108 JOHN WETTELAND PSA 10 POP 3
    109 ROD BECK PSA 10 POP 3
    110 JOHN BURKETT PSA 10 POP 1
    111 WILL CLARK POP 11
    112 ROYCE CLAYTON POP 2
    113 DARREN LEWIS POP 1
    114 WILLIE MCGEE POP 2
    115 BILL SWIFT POP 1
    116 ROBBY THOMPSON PSA 10 POP 2
    117 MATT WILLIAMS PSA 10 POP 1
    118 SANDY ALOMAR JR. PSA 10 POP 2
    119 CARLOS BAERGA POP 1
    120 ALBERT BELLE POP 1
    121 REGGIE JEFFERSON PSA 10 POP 5
    122 WAYNE KIRBY POP 3
    123 KENNY LOFTON POP 1
    124 CARLOS MARTINEZ PSA 10 POP 2
    125 CHARLES NAGY PSA 10 POP 5
    126 PAUL SORRENTO PSA 10 POP 2
    127 RICH AMARAL No 10's
    128 JAY BUHNER POP 1
    129 NORM CHARLTON PSA 10 POP 2
    130 DAVE FLEMING No 10's
    131 ERIK HANSON POP 2
    132 RANDY JOHNSON POP 2
    133 EDGAR MARTINEZ POP 2
    134 TINO MARTINEZ No 10's
    135 OMAR VIZQUEL POP 2
    136 BRET BARBERIE PSA 10 POP 2
    137 CHUCK CARR POP 1
    138 JEFF CONINE POP 1
    139 ORESTES DESTRADE POP 1
    140 CHRIS HAMMOND POP 4
    141 BRYAN HARVEY PSA 10 POP 2
    142 BENITO SANTIAGO POP 2
    143 WALT WEISS POP 1
    144 DARRELL WHITMORE POP 1
    145 TIM BOGAR PSA 10 POP 1
    146 BOBBY BONILLA POP 2
    147 JEROMY BURNITZ PSA 10 POP 2
    148 VINCE COLEMAN POP 6
    149 DWIGHT GOODEN PSA 10 POP 7
    150 TODD HUNDLEY POP 1
    151 HOWARD JOHNSON POP 1
    152 EDDIE MURRAY POP 7
    153 BRET SABERHAGEN PSA 10 POP 3
    154 BRADY ANDERSON PSA 10 POP 2
    155 MIKE DEVEREAUX POP 1
    156 JEFFREY HAMMONDS POP 2
    157 CHRIS HOILES PSA 10 POP 3
    158 BEN MCDONALD PSA 10 POP 4
    159 MARK MCLEMORE PSA 10 POP 4
    160 MIKE MUSSINA POP 1
    161 GREGG OLSON PSA 10 POP 5
    162 DAVID SEGUI PSA 10 POP 3
    163 DEREK BELL No 10's
    164 ANDY BENES PSA 10 POP 2
    165 ARCHI CIANFROCCO POP 3
    166 RICKY GUTIERREZ POP 3
    167 TONY GWYNN POP 21
    168 GENE HARRIS No 10's
    169 TREVOR HOFFMAN POP 2
    170 RAY MCDAVID POP 3
    171 PHIL PLANTIER POP 1
    172 MARIANO DUNCAN PSA 10 POP 2
    173 LEN DYKSTRA No 10's
    174 TOMMY GREENE PSA 10 POP 3
    175 DAVE HOLLINS No 10's
    176 PETE INCAVIGLIA PSA 10 POP 3
    177 MICKEY MORANDINI POP 1
    178 CURT SCHILLING POP 3
    179 KEVIN STOCKER POP 2
    180 MITCH WILLIAMS PSA 10 POP 2
    181 STAN BELINDA POP 1
    182 JAY BELL PSA 10 POP 4
    183 STEVE COOKE PSA 10 POP 4
    184 CARLOS GARCIA PSA 10 POP 2
    185 JEFF KING POP 2
    186 ORLANDO MERCED PSA 10 POP 2
    187 DON SLAUGHT POP 1
    188 ANDY VAN SLYKE POP 2
    189 KEVIN YOUNG POP 3
    190 KEVIN BROWN PSA 10 POP 3
    191 JOSE CANSECO POP 6
    192 JULIO FRANCO No 10's
    193 BENJI GIL POP 1
    194 JUAN GONZALEZ POP 3
    195 TOM HENKE PSA 10 POP 3
    196 RAFAEL PALMEIRO PSA 10 POP 4
    197 DEAN PALMER No 10's
    198 NOLAN RYAN PSA 10 POP 83
    199 ROGER CLEMENS PSA 10 POP 16
    200 SCOTT COOPER POP 1
    201 ANDRE DAWSON PSA 10 POP 8
    202 MIKE GREENWELL POP 1
    203 CARLOS QUINTANA POP 1
    204 JEFF RUSSELL PSA 10 POP 5
    205 AARON SELE
    206 MO VAUGHN PSA 10 POP 5
    207 FRANK VIOLA PSA 10 POP 4
    208 ROB DIBBLE POP 3
    209 ROBERTO KELLY POP 2
    210 KEVIN MITCHELL POP 2
    211 HAL MORRIS PSA 10 POP 2
    212 JOE OLIVER PSA 10 POP 4
    213 JOSE RIJO No 10's
    214 BIP ROBERTS PSA 10 POP 3
    215 CHRIS SABO POP 5
    216 REGGIE SANDERS POP 4
    217 DANTE BICHETTE PSA 10 POP 3
    218 JERALD CLARK PSA 10 POP 2
    219 ALEX COLE PSA 10 POP 3
    220 ANDRES GALARRAGA PSA 10 POP 1
    221 JOE GIRARDI POP 1
    222 CHARLIE HAYES PSA 10 POP 2
    223 ROBERTO MEJIA PSA 10 POP 2
    224 ARMANDO REYNOSO PSA 10 POP 3
    225 ERIC YOUNG POP 1
    226 KEVIN APPIER PSA 10 POP 3
    227 GEORGE BRETT POP 22
    228 DAVID CONE POP 2
    229 PHIL HIATT PSA 10 POP 1
    230 FELIX JOSE No 10's
    231 WALLY JOYNER POP 1
    232 MIKE MACFARLANE POP 1
    233 BRIAN MCRAE POP 3
    234 JEFF MONTGOMERY POP 2
    235 ROB DEER No 10's
    236 CECIL FIELDER POP 1
    237 TRAVIS FRYMAN POP 3
    238 MIKE HENNEMAN POP 3
    239 TONY PHILLIPS PSA 10 POP 3
    240 MICKEY TETTLETON POP 2
    241 ALAN TRAMMELL PSA 10 POP 11
    242 DAVID WELLS POP 1
    243 LOU WHITAKER PSA 10 POP 11
    244 RICK AGUILERA No 10's
    245 SCOTT ERICKSON POP 1
    246 BRIAN HARPER POP 1
    247 KENT HRBEK PSA 10 POP 5
    248 CHUCK KNOBLAUCH No 10's
    249 SHANE MACK POP 2
    250 DAVID MCCARTY POP 1
    251 PEDRO MUNOZ POP 3
    252 DAVE WINFIELD POP 5
    253 ALEX FERNANDEZ POP 1
    254 OZZIE GUILLEN PSA 10 POP 1
    255 BO JACKSON POP 7
    256 LANCE JOHNSON POP 2
    257 RON KARKOVICE PSA 10 POP 2
    258 JACK MCDOWELL POP 2
    259 TIM RAINES POP 2
    260 FRANK THOMAS POP 13
    261 ROBIN VENTURA POP 2
    262 JIM ABBOTT POP 3
    263 STEVE FARR POP 2
    264 JIMMY KEY PSA 10 POP 2
    265 DON MATTINGLY POP 16
    266 PAUL O'NEILL POP 2
    267 MIKE STANLEY PSA 10 POP 2
    268 DANNY TARTABULL POP 3
    269 BOB WICKMAN POP 1
    270 BERNIE WILLIAMS No 10's
    271 JASON BERE PSA 6 POP 3
    272 ROGER CEDENO PSA 9 POP 2
    273 JOHNNY DAMON PSA 9 POP 9
    274 RUSS DAVIS PSA 9 None>
    275 CARLOS DELGADO PSA 9 POP 4
    276 CARL EVERETT PSA 8.5 POP 3
    277 CLIFF FLOYD PSA 9 POP 5
    278 ALEX GONZALEZ No 10's
    279 DEREK JETER PSA 8.5 POP 17
    280 CHIPPER JONES PSA 9 POP 12
    281 JAVIER LOPEZ PSA 8 POP 1
    282 CHAD MOTTOLA POP 2
    283 MARC NEWFIELD PSA 9 None>
    284 EDUARDO PEREZ PSA 8 POP 1
    285 MANNY RAMIREZ PSA 8.5 POP 13
    286 TODD STEVERSON PSA 9 POP 1
    287 MICHAEL TUCKER POP 2
    288 ALLEN WATSON POP 1
    289 RONDELL WHITE PSA 10 POP 1
    290 DMITRI YOUNG No 10's
  • Check out the above post
  • jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭
    Seems like an awful lot to do to someone for questioning a grade?
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭
    There is more to the story than that.. He had to insult or threaten in some way to get all that done to him..
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658