Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

YN America the Beautiful Albums giveaway -- WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Please reply within 30 days or prizes may be forfeited.

The winning number was 343.
There are 6 Grand Prize Winners (listed in Green)
And 7 First Place Prize Winners (listed in Blue)

The Bonus number was 693. Congratulations to MADEINDETROIT

Note - some did not enter a bonus guess, so I used their main guess. It didn't matter since the bonus winner entered their number.
Please respond by PM with your mailing address and your prize(s) will be shipped out Tuesday.
Thank you to all who participated and enjoy your coins!

---------------------------------------

When I was a kid, I started collecting Lincoln cents in a blue Whitman album, and then moved into the other series and worked on filling the holes from change. Back then wheat's and silver coins could still be found in circulating coins.

The hunt was fun.

I applaud the Mint for the SHQ and ATB National Parks quarters and hopefully it is doing the same thing for young people today.

So to try and light a fire in today's generation I'm giving away some albums and starter coins for the American The Beautiful National Parks quarters.

Prizes
GRAND PRIZE
A Littleton America The Beautiful album along with 26 quarters (a mix of D & P) for 2010 to date.

FIRST PLACE
A Littleton America The Beautiful album with the latest 2015 Kisatchie National Forest quarter.

BONUS PRIZE
WHITMAN STATEHOOD QUARTERS STARTER PACK

Rules
The winners will be determined by a 3-digit random number and two numbers will be generated.
One for the ATB prizes and another for the Bonus prize. The entries closest will be the winners.
To enter for the ATB prizes, just reply with the persons name or relationship, age and a 3-digit number.

You may enter for each child you have, but if entering for someone other than your own children please limit it to three people. In other words don't enter the entire 39 members of Boy Scout Troup #81.

To enter for the Bonus prize, enter another 3-digit number. One Bonus entry per member.

Post your entries before Saturday May 24 at 11:59 PM PST and the winners will be announced sometime Sunday May 25th
Note : Winners must have their PM enabled so I can get the mailing address.

Examples
Son, 8, 492
Daughter, 12, 301
Son, 14, 912
Bonus: 442

or

Timmy, 7, 149
Tammy, 8, 402
Bonus: 509

Comments

• lunytune2lunytune2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭
    Francesco (10) 628
    Giovanni (6) 724
    Emilia (1) 521
    Josie. (1) 415
    Bonus 104

*all my children
  • Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Daughter, 11, 234 bonus 432
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nephew, 14, 383
    Bonus, 445

Cheers, RickO
  • TireKickerTireKicker Posts: 870 ✭✭
    Daughter 11 - 022
    Daughter 13 - 012
    Bonus - 004

Thank you for running this contest
    All the best,

Rob

Successful Trades with: Coincast, MICHAELDIXON

Successful Purchases from: Manorcourtman, Meltdown
  • clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logan (2) 555

Thanks for the opportunity. I just got him a state quarter book and we put our first quarters in it this past weekend.
    MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • Nolan .5 462
  • Julia, Age 7, 732
    Carley, Age 6, 891
    Bonus, 813

Thank you for the opportunity!
  • hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daughter, 14, 952
    Bonus 352

Thanks
  • Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Great giveaway. Lots of kids will be excited. Thanks for allowing my daughter and entry and a prize.
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Super nice giveaway. Thank you very much!
  • Is it over?
    Hi, My name is Andrew. I'm 12 years old and I love collecting old coins and bills, (mostly US money) I used to be a Coin Talk member, but now I have joined this forum.

I have been collecting for about 1 year now, (As of 1/24/2016)