Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

(Final Update: 5-13-15) 1,000th Post Giveaway: 'Wheaties' Winners List!

Edit: Entry is closed, 4:00pm pdt, 3-27-15 Thanks to everyone!

***** 4-08-15 Update: Most of the rolls have now been shipped! *****

Winners List:

Everyone who entered has won! The YN(s) you entered on behalf of will be getting a roll!

(It turned out that I had a few extra rolls of Wheaties, so everyone who replied wins for their YN.)

Just be sure to reply to the PM I sent.

Congratulations and thanks!

1,000th Post Giveaway designed especially for young YN's!

If you know, or know of, a young numismatist who'd be happy to have a free 'celebratory' roll of mixed circulated wheat cents, just reply to this thread.

In about two weeks, I'll write down all the names of those who replied, on small pieces of paper, and let my grandsons draw five names.

I'll PM those 5 and they can each reply to let me know where to send the roll. (Probably best if sent to you for hand delivery, or I can send direct to a parent/guardian. Just be sure to get their OK)

These are a fair bit better than average rolls, (not your standard ebay issue,) with no 'bad' coins, and a couple of nicer ones tucked in just for good measure.

(For my 10,000th post giveaway, I'm giving away Gem $20 Saints, so stay healthy, since it may be awhile 'til I get there!)

I remember when!

Comments

• cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in for the yn in my coin club.
    Many happy BST transactions
  • Please enter my nephew Jake in the drawing. TY 😃💰
  • My son would love a chance at a roll. Thanks!

His name is Jack.
  • jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please enter Sarah
  • My 2 YN's would love to split a roll - thanks for the chance. and congrats on the 1K posts!
  • Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    The Boy Scout troop I am a member of has some kids that would love this..
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭
    Count me in, I know a few YN's who would be very excited.
    Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boss's 12 year old is always going through change and pulls out wheats for me.

I'm not a Lincoln collector and I've never asked him to do this but he knows I collect and just does it. Thoughtful.

I've been thinking about turning the tables on him by giving him an empty album and a bag of Lincolns.

This would be a good start.

Congrats on 1000 and thanks for the chance.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Please enter me for a chance to win a roll for my son as he loves the design and history of the older pennies.
    I had POSITIVE transactions with the following 31 members == Mach19 - Robkool - KollectorKing - ASUtodd - Coppercoins - Kalshacon - Whatsup - Commoncents05 - Cartwheel - Marmac - Thatoneguy - Collectorcoins - Delistamps - Bestmr - Cwazzy - Ajia - Nefprollc - Grote15 - Rampage - Grip - Rpmhunter - Chumley - 2272DavidG - Utahcoin - Cohodk - Ajbauman - Sportsmoderator1 - Sevensteps - Windycity - Pitboss - Starfish
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. I'll toss my, just turned 13, son into the hat image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nephew Jake would love to search for his blue book I started him on last year.

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • TCoinsTCoins Posts: 566 ✭✭
    My daughter who is 10 would love her name in the hat
  • my nephew bob just started collecting, hes 11 image thanks for the chance
    Successful BST Transactions: captainthreeput, ajaan, delesch, savoyspecial, mbogoman, CCHunter, GoldCoin98, RB1026, JGnumismatics, Collectorcoins, Metalsman, illini420, Ahrensdad, vpr, valente151, bballjunkie, bigjpst, forthill, thecoinlook, bgman & more!
  • hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's not too late, I would like to enter my YN's. Thanks for the chance!
  • DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭
    If it's still not too late, I know my 2 YN's would love searching thru such a roll!

Thanks!

- - Daveimage
  • hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!!!!!!! What a great giveaway.
  • lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    how awesome you did this and have this as a final result...they all won!
    much respect to you
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff and very classy.
    Thanks. image

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

Thanks! image
  • cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    Many happy BST transactions
  • Professor,
    I just turned on the PM function on my profile. I had no idea it was off. Have been recovering from surgery or I would have responded sooner.
    Thanks for the opportunity. Let me know what you need.
    Regards,
    A. Bouchard
    We got ours today! The boys loved them, especially the abundance of "D" & "S" mintmarks!! Being from back East, the boys hardly ever see them - - if and when they manage to even pull a wheatie out of change anymore! Filled some of their holes, in fact!

Thx for the giveaway!! image
  • Thank you. Coins came today. Will add them to My nephew Jake future collection. He will be thrilled to see them the next time he is here.
    Warmest Regards,
    Aaron
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nephew Jake got the coins a while back but we have not communicated until tonight. He found 6 wheaties
    for his blue book! Thanks for the free coins Professor! I forgot to tell him they were even coming so he had
    no idea why they were sent to him!

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • I love wheaties! they're my favorite coins! I'm 12 years old so I'm a YN

please PM me for details. Oh, is it to late??
    Hi, My name is Andrew. I'm 12 years old and I love collecting old coins and bills, (mostly US money) I used to be a Coin Talk member, but now I have joined this forum.

I have been collecting for about 1 year now, (As of 1/24/2016)