Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Free Long Beach Expo Early Bird Pass to Set Registry Members - $100 Value!! September 16-19, 2015! V

Received this email a few days ago... very cool!!! Awesome benefit that I hope many set registry participants will be able to take advantage of. See you at the show!

<< <i>
Dear Set Registry Members,

Exclusive to Set Registry Members Only: A $100 Value For FREE. Nobody Does It Better Than The Long Beach Expo.

For the upcoming September Long Beach Expo, we will be giving away FREE Early Entry Passes to all PCGS Set Registry Members. The Early Entry Passes allow you to attend our show a day earlier than the general public. Early Entry Passes are valid for admission on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 (2 p.m.). The Early Entry Passes will also allow you access to the bourse floor an hour earlier (9.a.m) on September 17-19, 2015.

The Early Entry Passes Also Give You The Ability To:
•View and buy collectibles a day before the general public.
•Establish and Develop business relationships with over 450 of the nation’s top collectible dealers in a leisurely business environment.
•Meet and mingle with fellow Set Registry Members.
•Be one of the first attendees every day of the show to submit your coins to PCGS for grading.
•Receive FREE Beer and Taquitos courtesy of the Long Beach Expo, from 5-7 p.m., to all of our Wednesday Attendees.

Bring this email to the show on Wednesday thru Saturday to get your Early Entry badge.

For a couple of years now, positive feedback about our show has been the message from collectors and dealers alike. We want you to see firsthand all of the great changes that we have made to our show. Don’t miss out. Take advantage of this special deal today!

Cosetta Robbins
Set Registry Manager
>>

Comments

• Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't get the e-mail, was this only sent to Set Registry Members in a specific geographical location?
  • Options
    bob48bob48 Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    I used the free pass and had a great time attending 3 of the 4 days.

Normally I would only go one day.
    Bob

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took advantage of the offer. It was lots of fun. Thank you pcgs. I hope they offer it again for the next show.
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Hydrant
    I took advantage of the offer. It was lots of fun. Thank you pcgs. I hope they offer it again for the next show.

I hope they continue to offer this as well. I have a table at the Long Beach shows and it was great to see quite a few Registry members walking around the bourse with their early bird passes on Wednesday before the show opened to the general public. Keeping this in place for future shows would reward Registry members and provide a pretty big incentive for new folks to join the Registry. Already looking forward to the next Long Beach show in February!