Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Congratulations Erasmus Hall (Casabrown) On The Modern Hall of Fame Award!!

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just announced - "Hall of Fame" Modern Set Award to our fellow Board Member Erasmus Hall for his fabulous 1968-Date Proof Collection. Awarded along with (2) other Hall of Fame sets for (2) classic coin legends - Pogue and Simpson (with their 8-9 figure collections)! What a "trio" to be part of Casabrown!!

I suspect Nick's Roosie set was in the running (as was possibly my 1965-1998 MS Washington Clad Quarter set and many, many other great modern sets), but, without a doubt, PCGS made the right choice in my opinion selecting the Erasmus Hall collection for its Modern Hall of Fame winning set for 2015! Congrats Casabrown!!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erasmus Hall has a passion for the hobby and has built some fantastic registry sets.

Kudos to Dr. Hall.
  • SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erasmus Hall has a passion for the hobby and has built some fantastic registry sets.

Kudos to Dr. Hall.
  • onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree PCGS made the right choice for the modern HOF set going to Dr. Browns 1968 - date proof set.
    This is a fenominal set and deserving of the award. Congrats
  • CasabrownCasabrown Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭
    Dear Friends,

I can not find the words to express my appreciation for your support and collaboration. Quite honestly and as appreciative as I am for the recognition, I am richer much more by the friendship and warmth I have received by all of you.

I am starting to tear, so for now I will say.

Many thanks
  • cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to Dr. Brown and his insane 1968-date Proof set. A set that I have looked at several times, but feel a connection to, as I was born in 1968 and these would be the coins of my life so to speak. What kills me is that this set contains a perfect set of 1971-1978 Ike Dollars in PR70DCAM.

Simply amazing.

Later, Paul.
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    I also wish to congratulate Dr. Brown on the success of his hard work putting together the fine sets he has worked so hard on over the years. image
    Dan
  • sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations from me as well.
    Outstanding work. image

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection